27monster27 16,252 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 So remember this?: Well, Ned Fulmer has returned to the internet by interviewing his now ex-wife who he cheated on: Apparently, this is his way to start a podcast where he talks about people at their lowest moments, and his controversy is his first subject. ---- WHAT is this timeline? he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,276 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 Well, not interested in listening. But I am glad knowing she is no longer with him. She deserves better, especially since she is from a family with oil money. Hope the divorce were smooth from prenup. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,730 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 I'm not going to give that cheater a listen Don't visit my profile Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,844 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 Wow. It's over an hour long but I'm watching because I can kind of relate (edit: relate to HER, you little bastards lmaooo). I think about this debacle frequently and it makes me so glad I'm not famous + not close to anyone famous. Imagine random assholes meeting you every day and this (or any scandal) is the first thing they think of you for the rest of your ****ing life. uuuuuuuugghhhhh rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bobina 3,336 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 I only saw a small clip of this on Reddit, and sheesh it's painful. Ned looks like a child sitting in front of Ariel. And you can tell that he still doesn't want to take responsibly for what he did. In the four-minute clip he tries throwing himself a pity party and blames "society" for they way they reacted to Ariel during the whole thing as if he wasn't the whole reason it all happened in the first place. Hope his podcast flops. "634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,733 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 So he wants to be a Chalie Kirk-esque podcaster and discuss the most depressing and negative topics??? What kinda podcast is that? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whigney Houstan 1,267 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 Subjecting all of us to his humiliation kink. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,703 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 so there's this thing called a diary... mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,494 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 I watched a clip on Reddit. God, it’s so ****ing awkward. I feel like taking a shower because the awkwardness was thicker than grease. The worst part is that Unc doesn’t take any responsibilities. I know that Ariel mentioned not forgiving him and being cordial for the kids, but if I was her I wouldn’t want anything to do with him. She’s even giving him too much time by being in this depressing podcast. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,416 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,252 Posted September 18, 2025 Author Share Posted September 18, 2025 7 hours ago, Lord Mayhem said: So he wants to be a Chalie Kirk-esque podcaster and discuss the most depressing and negative topics??? What kinda podcast is that? I was hoping for a break from the political climate produced by Charlie Kirks assassination and Ned Fulmer doing this is what the universe gives me in return. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MaybeKermit 5,268 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 Who and who? Let’s pretend we didnt hear that! Next topic Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,875 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.