Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

SPOTIFY: Gaga is about to surpass Sabrina in Monthly Listeners

Chouchou

Featured Posts

chathonnete

DWAS power is unreal, if she releases Joker soundtrack + LG7 lead in early October she can reach top 3 ! :traumatica:

• Like 1

Red
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

How is Rihanna still a thing after not releasing anything for 10 years? :messga:

Well, she has a lot of music, ANTi aged like wine, the Super Bowl… I guess it’s an amalgamation of several factors

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

Gagaism
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What? I didn't know people still cared that much about Bruno.

He's definitely helping DWAS success a lot then

Bruno Mars is literally one of the most praised male singers commercially and critically since his debut lol 

SHALLOW
19 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Bruno Mars is literally one of the most praised male singers commercially and critically since his debut lol 

Yeah but i thought after 8 years people forgot about him for some reason.

He's great, i just never hear people talking about him cause he hasn't had any new music out

Edited by SHALLOW

Red
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

i just never hear people talking about him

In your bubble :cheeky:

(putting the cute emote cause my words sound kinda harsh but that’s not the intention)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Red said:

In your bubble :cheeky:

(putting the cute emote cause my words sound kinda harsh but that’s not the intention)

Well i don't go out a lot, so i guess you're right ahha but idk that was my impression. Even online, before his recent debt scandal, i hadn't read about him in years.

But I'm glad people still loke him cause he is one of the few good male pop artists

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Hydrangea
2 hours ago, Chouchou said:

Imagine WW3  when Gaga surpassed Taylor Video Games Explosion GIF by Call of Duty

I’m not ready for another 35 variants :air: those poor white girls can only stream so much!

I’m a bad friend
  • Thanks 1

southpaw773
2 hours ago, Chouchou said:

Imagine WW3  when Gaga surpassed Taylor Video Games Explosion GIF by Call of Duty

IMG-7035.jpg

Taylor rn

Moon dust gets everywhere

holy scheisse

And here I am listening to born this way in full for the first time in a few years unintentionally contributing to her victory :vegas:

moonsago

This is insane, isn’t Sabrina also gaining listeners? I mean she just released an album…. 

LordByron28
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah but i thought after 8 years people forgot about him for some reason.

He's great, i just never hear people talking about him cause he hasn't had any new music out

He formed Silk Sonic and has been doing that since 2021 and had a few big hits that won multiple awards. It hasn’t been 8 years. 

3 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

How is Rihanna still a thing after not releasing anything for 10 years? :messga:

Large discography with several hits off of each album. Also major collaborations with other big artists spanning different genres that are still relevant today such as Drake, Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Coldplay, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Maroon 5, Ne-yo, Chris Brown, future, Nicki Minaj, etc. a few of whom are still releasing albums and among the top streamed artists so she will likely be heard even if they aren’t directly playing her music.