music news

Katy Perry Says A Bunch Of NOTHING

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

OliviaRodrigoStan

Honestly I would respect her more if she just said: "I don't care about his legal issue with Kesha", and move on. Because we all know that's the truth, just say that and move on. 

It is like that time when Gaga was criticized for wearing fur, and she was like: "Well, I do like fur in fashion, sorry" :ladyhaha:. Like, I know it's not the same thing, and Gaga's response was not confrontational, but that's basically what she said. She didn't gave people the answer they wanted, she just... was honest, and moved on. 

I personally will not put any blame, on any woman, about Dr Luke's allegations. He should be the only one responding for his alleged crimes, period. 

WITH THAT BEING SAID, she should just be honest. She knows her answer is not one that people will like, but they don't like her silence either, so she's got nothing to lose. 

Just say you don't give a fück, in the exact same way Doja Cat didn't gave a fück when she worked with him, and move on. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

alsemanche

Doubling down on normalizing collaborating with rapists is insane :rip:

And mentioning womanhood in this context...  I hope she flops even harder (if that's even possible), what a shithead

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

gemein3

Her response is that she gave birth to her daughter, so she chose to work with Dr. Luke. 

How does she not get this?

A Very Gaga Holida

She didn’t say NOTHING, she basically said that he was the one who made her feel comfortable and success-deserving. But no word about why she decided she’d do it despite him being a monster… not a good look indeed.

If she directly said “he gave me all my biggest hits and I tried to work without him on my two last albums and it didn’t work, my career started flopping harder and harder and then, I felt that I couldn’t be successful or accomplished on my own, I was so depressed and desperate that I decided to look past his crimes, and selfishly decided to be blind and now I do understand why it hurt people, especially Kesha”, it would be a much better look. Still not a good one, but she’d be in a position where people would go “well, at least she admits she fvcked up and did something awful to Kesha because she was in survival mode herself”.

Don’t hide Katy, make a clear sentence with the words “r*pe”, “Kesha”, “selfish” and “desperate”. And if it compromises your record label deal, that’s the game, girl.

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Callmemidazolam

Katy filling out retirement forms thinking she’s filling out LOA forms. Okay ma’am take that extended break 

Red

I feel like if she literally said nothing would still be a better idea

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.