Featured Posts

Teletubby

Edited by Teletubby
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3

monstertoronto

When the novelty of Sabrina’s album release wears off and Gaga gets amazing press this week in Venice, DWAS bouncing up to #1 soon! 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

phantasmas

i remember Mother Oracle Azealia saying Sabrina was put here by the industry to dethrone T*yl*r and i think she might be right :gum:

Snapchat: @phantasmas
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

King of the Fall

She got all those high debut numbers because she just dropped her album, the fact that she had nothing go #1 is a very good sign for our chances next week as long as DWAS remains stable which seems very likely 

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Flippy

Good honestly! :tony: Keep it up queen :traumatica:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

i remember Mother Oracle Azealia saying Sabrina was put here by the industry to dethrone T*yl*r and i think she might be right :gum:

Sabrina's image is not even similar to taylor. What was industry thinking ?:iamfair:

Future Lovers

It's been truly fascinating watching her blow up after so many years of being somewhat under the radar. The Nonsense outro being different at every gig was a cool way to drum up interest (and creative viral moments for herself) and then capitalizing on that with a song as catchy as Espresso was perfect. 

Honestly, I'm so used to seeing the teams of the pop girls fail to actually make use of a moment of attention, but Sabrina and her team have been making all the right moves since Nonsense and Feather started to go viral. They saw the chance and they took it. 

Whether you like the album or not is one thing, but it's cool to see an artist actually intelligently seize moment like this when there's been so many the last several years who just waste the opportunity entirely. 

Edited by Future Lovers
  • Like 2

Economy
13 hours ago, GrandeAvenue said:

DAWS is not #1????

We knew it wouldnt be cuz streaming is close to these top songs but radio AI (which still counts to chart) still much lower

DWAS has a shot in the next couple weeks if Radio AI keeps rising and streams stay resilient but thats provided there isnt some big new release or some other existing song skyrockets both of which seem to be happening constantly :enigma: