question

Does anyone remember this song? Prototype.

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Agunimon

I remember being obsessed and every few months it pops into my head again.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD

LMAO this reminds me with back then , how everyone were saying she is going to be competing with Gaga in fame level. The way Gaga already a standard when she is still kinda new is amazing to me  :cheeky:

Too bad she didn't seem to go anywhere from this single. I remembered I looked up for the song on iTunes cos I wanna buy it, but it wasn't there, pretty weird marketing by not using the momentum, honestly. That probably also contributed to why her name fizzles out so quickly 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

LMAO this reminds me with back then , how everyone were saying she is going to be competing with Gaga in fame level. The way Gaga already a standard when she is still kinda new is amazing to me  :cheeky:

Too bad she didn't seem to go anywhere from this single. I remembered I looked up for the song on iTunes cos I wanna buy it, but it wasn't there, pretty weird marketing by not using the momentum, honestly. That probably also contributed to why her name fizzles out so quickly 

This too:

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.