Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

No words. I hope whoever started that trend feels ashamed for the rest of his life.

Good for Gaga for saying something :clap: I love her so much

MarryTheSequins

A lot of the KatyCats were starting it, iKatyCats in particular has said some terrible things before in relation to Jamey. Gaga was going to see sooner or later, and I am so glad she did. The kid that started the trend has apparently been blocked by Gaga, and is also apparently celebrating about it.

I genuinely feel disgusted right now.

A lot of the KatyCats were starting it, iKatyCats in particular has said some terrible things before in relation to Jamey. Gaga was going to see sooner or later, and I am so glad she did. The kid that started the trend has apparently been blocked by Gaga, and is also apparently celebrating about it.

I genuinely feel disgusted right now.

iKatyCats is such a ****. I normally don't like it when Little Monsters attack people on Twitter but I want whoever started that trending topic to get their ass handed to them tenfold. disgusting.

I'm so proud of Gaga for those tweets. ü go gurl. :golfclap:

Edited by Famey

Omg. I would have used my power to track down whomever started that trend and beat them

it was @eyeofhorace & @lorraine_star

theyre bragging about it right now

This is why I'll always love her. :cry:

Even if the music doesn't interest me at some point far down the line, I'll always love her as a person who stands up for those without a voice.

MarryTheSequins

iKatyCats is such a ****. I normally don't like it when Little Monsters attack people on Twitter but I want whoever started that trending topic to get their ass handed to them tenfold. disgusting.

I'm so proud of Gaga for those tweets. ü go gurl. :golfclap:

amen.