💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Lady Gaga started following Chappell Roan on Instagram

BellaFahmi

Featured Posts

dubstep111
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

You mean Sabrina Carpenter.:huntyga:

Go listen to Roan's album. It's full of bops and a showcase of her voice & music production talent. Her voice reminds me of Kate Bush and Cyndi Lauper.

Just listened to the whole album while I was riding my bike definitely will not be listening again 🥱

Edited by dubstep111

dubstep111
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

You mean Sabrina Carpenter.:huntyga:

Go listen to Roan's album. It's full of bops and a showcase of her voice & music production talent. Her voice reminds me of Kate Bush and Cyndi Lauper.

I’m for real though let me know the bop so I can bop to it

gumzy3000

Meh, I don't think this would make much sense. :coffee:

Gaga is a legend at this point, and Chappell is a newcomer with a lot to prove. A collab of such opposing forces seems like a big mismatch.

I see the comparisons between them but Gaga was a whole other beast when she started. Everyone was talking about her and she changed the whole pop music landscape. Chappell is a great artist but her impact and relevance is still way too small. She is still kind of niche and is beloved in the lgbt sphere, but she isn't a household name like Gaga became overnight in 2008. 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 4

julz
5 hours ago, Levine said:

Lady Gaga - Duets. The Album.

So...there were rumors of a double album right? What if, it's not really a double album but a duets album like what u said :udidnt:

What if the song with The Weeknd is also part of this project? Also, there's something cryptic about Gaga doing the peace sign after her live DWAS performances, is that her really saying "two" meaning duet? :duck:

:billie:

Here for it but yeah, i would also like a new solo Gaga megahit soon. I like Chappell and recently, i have been listening to The Subway. A duets album reminds me of Ed Sheeran's No. 6 collab project before

Bronco
24 minutes ago, julz said:

What if the song with The Weeknd is also part of this project? Also, there's something cryptic about Gaga doing the peace sign after her live DWAS performances, is that her really saying "two" meaning duet? :duck:

While it'd be amazing if true. 

Gaga is not Taylor Swift, stop looking for easter eggs.

• Like 1

Divine
6 hours ago, Red said:

Gaga hates us CONFIRMED :enigma:

Deserve. 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

TwistedTeeth

So much hate for our lesbian queen here. Chappel you're doing something right, keep doing it :ally:

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Arcanum

Gaga x Chappell

Telephone continuation video from Jonas Akerlund.

Now this will be all the juice gays will want to drink for the rest of the decade.

Right Here Omg GIF by FN Films

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, dubstep111 said:

Just listened to the whole album while I was riding my bike definitely will not be listening again 🥱

Damn, dubstep111 doesn’t like the album 😔

Reject False Icons

I don’t wanna sound like a hater, but it’s a big stretch to collectively name Chapell as the next Gaga :ohwell:

her music is light and fun I find it closer to the sphere of what’s popular now with Taylor and Sabrina and that type of pop

It’s not like she promised Pop would never be low brow it’s more like I’m singing about what I like and having fun  

gerrygaga

so should we expect the #GagaRoan collab on sept 6?

It is following the GagaMars pattern: rumor first then they followed each other,

but w GagaRoan it's faster. the rumor was just days ago.

Reality

It’s so sad that some of y’all have become the Madonna stans you used to hate. They hated on Gaga because she was once new and up and coming and now some of y’all are treating Chappell the same way :triggered:

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 2