💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Lady Gaga started following Chappell Roan on Instagram

BellaFahmi

Featured Posts

Real Panda
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I am not as up to date with new artists as I used to be. Can someone explain who she is? Is she a major artist? A good artist?

You have to listen to her song to decide for yourself. We all have different prefences and art is subjective.

The thing I love most about her is her love and support towards the LGBTQ+ community and including Drag performers on her shows.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Flippy

:flippy::madge:
Will I be streaming? Absolutely :ladyhaha:

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I am not as up to date with new artists as I used to be. Can someone explain who she is? Is she a major artist? A good artist?

• YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

jacs vs looser
6 minutes ago, Reality said:

I will f*cking DIE if they do a song together :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo: 

Please, I hope it's true :pray::pray::pray::pray:

There's been rumors for maybe a couple of weeks now that they did a song together for a new version of Chappell's album, but then again I've read that Chappell has said she isn't doing a deluxe, but maybe her record label made her change her mind (?).

Edited by jacs vs looser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Red

Just checked her profile and Chappell is her 100th follow :partysick: Is this cryptic, sisters? :oprah:

Edited by Red
If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Shook 2

Economy
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Whatching it rn. So far very theatrical

• Love 3

Flippy
Just now, plane jane said:

excuse me? 

Season 13 Period GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 5

Borisapillar
7 minutes ago, Red said:

LG7 is so close I can smell it

Me for the last three years

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

holy scheisse

From a brand perspective it would be a great idea to collab. Chappell is doing what Gaga did in lots of ways, and making it rly cool and people are vibing with it. This could be a way to give Gaga some exposure and coolness by association to Chappell’s younger audience :partysick: lol

yknow beyond just the normal human reason to collab that she prob likes Chappell a lot :laughga:

• Thanks 1

Economy
6 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I would LOVE if they collabed. But I also really want there to be a solo hit in between. I mean, I know it’s not all about the numbers, and I’m going to listen and love irregardless, but I would be happy for her if she can shake off this “collab is the only way she can have a hit” narrative I’ve been hearing 

I was thinking the exact same

I think her lead single should be a solo. Shes on the map again thanks to DWAS, Joker 2 and LG7 is highly anticipated. Shes nearly guaranteed at least a decent hit if lead single is any good

Save collab for 2nd single when it becomes harder to have a hit

Shallow, ROM and DWAS... Thats 3 big hits in a row that required collabs. A 4th could start to look desperate :enigma:

• Like 2