Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Eurovision movie producer says circulating story about Katy Perry is fake

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Real Panda
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

This screenshot was fake, this producer never accused Katy of anything, someone used his name and created a fake IG story.  they can sue Twitter user who made this up because when someone publishes untrue material online that affects another person’s reputation, they could be found liable for defamation.

Yes but its the guy who can sue for defamation not Katy so why would you say Katy's legal team is working on it?

Teletubby
Just now, Real Panda said:

Yes but its the guy who can sue for defamation not Katy so why would you say Katy's legal team is working on it?

it brought her bad press and affected her reputation. she wasn't accused of copying the song by producer.

Real Panda
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

it brought her bad press and affected her reputation. she wasn't accused of copying the song by producer.

Why are you so certain Katy is holding someone legally liable for this? Suing someone for "bad press"? Do you have proof that Katy's legal team is "working the case" as you said?

Twitter does not classify itself as a news source much like Fox News. I would also point out that Twitter is available worldwide and not all countries have extradition.

Extradition meaning if you are being tried for a crime or sued by someone from the US but you live in a country like China for example that warrant or case means nothing.

You are also so certain he didnt post that story earlier because he says so now, but did you check his account earlier because I did.

Edited by Real Panda

Gagaplayer315

He doesn't want to go the Dead nun way I see :icant:

• LMAO 1

Teletubby
Just now, Real Panda said:

Why are you so certain Katy is holding someone legally liable for this? Do you have proof that Katy's legal team is "working the case" as you said?

Twitter does not classify itself as a news source much like Fox News. I would also point out that Twitter is available worldwide and not all countries have extradition.

Extradition meaning if you are being tried for a crime or sued by someone from the US but you live in a country like China for example that warrant or case means nothing.

You are also so certain he didnt post that story earlier because he says so now, but did you check his account earlier because I did.

did you see this story about Katy and Luke on his account? 

it's already disappeared from Just Jared, so you see her team is working on it.
some KatyCats are in contact with her team:

Real Panda
2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

did you see this story about Katy and Luke on his account? 

it's already disappeared from Just Jared, so you see her team is working on it.
some KatyCats are in contact with her team:

So you've been on this "its fake, its from twitter" but your proof is also a picture from twitter that could be doctored. Its an alleged email from Dr. Luke's team from Katy fanpages, that you perhaps follow.

And yes, I already saw that the producer posted a story and has now made his account public stating it was fake. Still doesnt mean he didnt post it. I just found it weird that all of a sudden you quoted me and asking me for proof of all of this I saw on the internet. It was on Just Jared, it is on IMDB, its all over my twitter feed so I posted it.

Anyway, I would like to say I've been a member here for 10 years or so and I dont want any conflict. I also appreciate how much you have kept this site "alive" in a way by always posting entertainment or world news and I admire that about you. 

Goodbye