opinion

I am scarce for Gaga

dit

Featured Posts

faysalaaa

From what ive seen, fans dont really hate on the actors, unless the actors defend the movie using feminism. Examples of that is Rachel Zegler and Brie Larson who both started making statements against the fans of the movie. While shows like Rings Of Power and Game Of Thrones got HUGE backlash, but none of the actors were attacked.

Westerosi

日本はいつも我が家のように感じられます

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Juniper

I think the praise will outweigh any criticism so I’m pretty confident in a complete success. Some critic will probably try and be the one going against the wind for clicks but they will be drowned out in the roars from the masses who love it. 

SlowLoris

Who cares?  She's rich anyways.  She's got her private jets and fancy houses.  She's adored by tons of people.  Why so much focus on how incels.will react to her? Lol

She's an artist, not a literal monarch whose reign you have to worry about (even tho she IS a queen)

HelloHangoverz

Honestly @dit you always cheer me up :kara:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Love 1

CautiousLurker
3 hours ago, KennyRichie said:

I really wouldn’t know how to feel about this honestly 

Tbh considering how many sexually frustrated bottoms there are on this site, I don't think there would be a significant change of energy -  if anything, they'd just be balanced out by a bunch of sexually frustrated tops, so this site would finally be in equilibrium :glamourpuss:

Just imagine a bunch of edgy incels being like 'females should be state-mandated to present themselves to me bro dude suh man' or whatever incels say... and thirsty twinks would be like *presents bussy* - equilibrium :samanthac:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Yaaaas Gaga

Not only do I have every bit of confidence that Gaga will be great, I also have tremendous confidence in Joaquin Phoenix and I feel that if he thought the movie and its direction was poor, he would have removed himself from the project.

Nite

The incels are unfortunately already there, mostly whining on Twitter and Reddit about not getting Margot and screaming into the void that they won't watch it because they would never watch a musical. But they'll be a tiny minority, I'm sure the GP will love what Gaga pulls off, and we all know she'll be great. 

Gorehound

I wouldn’t worry too much mate. Anyone with half a brain can already see that this is a very alternative and artistic interpretation of Joker and Harley Quinn. These aren’t the same characters from the comics, just as the previous film wasn’t the typical Joker from the comics. So diehard biased batman fans shouldn’t come for this movie. And like everyone is saying, if the movie is bad it certainly won’t be because of Gaga cuz she’s always spellbinding in everything she does.

I'm fine, Ta

Sneaky Oliver

Well we still can hope for another HOG situation, the film is critically panned but Gaga is highly acclaimed for her role :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Oriane

You all have to stop linking incels to this movie. Have you been living under a rock, because the first movie was a huge commercial and critical success, everyone was talking about it when it came out, people who love movies as well as those who go to the cinema twice a year. It's not some niche thing that only comics fans went to see, it's a 9-Oscars-nominations movie. :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Thanks 1