opinion

LG7 - ARTPOP

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

I dont know why but i feel like the last time Gaga was this excited and passionate about a project was ARTPOP, her most devisive work to date. In some ways teh teasing, the connection with fans, the love thats flowing feels similar to it. 

i know sonically it would be different but in terms of passion i think it would have the same amount of passion ARTPOP had. 

However with the media on her side, her constant success, Joker FAD (hopeful success) and DWAS's success it would accomplish what ARTPOP was meant to do. 

Proud Emma Stone GIF

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Donatellah

I feel like Gaga stopped being so vehement and passionate about a project since ARTPOP because the reception was devastating to her, and I understand that, we all have done the same tbh, but I'm sure she's excited about this new record. :vegas:

ARTPOPKISS
1 hour ago, Donatellah said:

I feel like Gaga stopped being so vehement and passionate about a project since ARTPOP because the reception was devastating to her, and I understand that, we all have done the same tbh, but I'm sure she's excited about this new record. :vegas:

No she didn't stop lying :enigma:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1

Lucas

I might get hate for this but in my opinion all of her album releases follow a similar cycle:

Excited for the new album
She mentions a few times that the album has healed her
Era ends, she says she was depressed during the era
Start again

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Head Empty
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I might get hate for this but in my opinion all of her album releases follow a similar cycle:

Excited for the new album
She mentions a few times that the album has healed her
Era ends, she says she was depressed during the era
Start again

Mental health issues are rarely permanently "healed", but you find ways to cope with them. Her albums are almost always her way of processing with whatever is on her mind at that time. That's mostly a (healthy) coping mechanism. But some mental health issues are chronic, and sadly reappear when life catches up.

I think that's why this "cycle" exists.

• Love 1

Bronco

I'm on this hype train as well.

She has a visible passion and love for music again that I personally haven't felt since SwineFest. 

On this alone I'm beyond excited for the new era

• Like 1

Gagaplayer315

So you're saying LG7 is really ACT II? :cheeky: