๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

When are the premieres happening?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

Iโ€™m so lost I havent seen any info. Venice starts tomorrow, is she going tomorrow? when is jokers premiere? whats happening after venice? does joker 2 have a press conference in venice like asib?? where is all the info??

I See You

Nessun Dorma

The film is set to premiere on September 4th. I donโ€™t think any other plans and dates (such as press conferences) have been announced yet.ย 

find your freedom in the music

Rocketno10

Okay September 4th what time tho? Anyone has a time frame for when the movie will starts playing? I need to be seated on twitter for the reaction/review to drop in! Any body knows?

RAMROD

How many of y'all in this cult site will attend the Venice premiere??ย :flower:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ...๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’ (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Rocketno10 said:

Okay September 4th what time tho? Anyone has a time frame for when the movie will starts playing? I need to be seated on twitter for the reaction/review to drop in! Any body knows?

There are 2 screenings on that day,

7 PM & 7.45 PM venice timeย 

ย 

Edited by RAMROD
(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ...๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’ (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Siena

Iโ€™ll be visiting London until Oct 1, so Iโ€™m reallllly hoping the Sep 30 premiere rumors are true.