'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
movie

Critics Reviews । Joker: Folie à Deux

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Arcanum
19 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Supporting actress apparently 

I'll take that anytime and I'll shut my filthy mouth.

01-story-gaga-met-gala-bty-trends.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

InTheCloset
4 hours ago, Reality said:

I think people need to brace themselves for a potentially very divisive movie. The first Joker was divisive and I expect this one to be even more so. Let’s just not freak out when the Rotten Tomatoes score isn’t like a 95% :sweat:

Im ready 

to freak out

Freaking Out GIF

Where's the spunk, Adam?

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Gagaism said:

Supporting actress apparently 

If they go for supporting actress i will murder someone

booby better sleep with one eye open

Serial Killer Halloween GIF by GIPHY CAM

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, tyler k said:

probably the most divisive of her film career thus far

HOG was divisive for other reasons but this has a different energy behind it for sure

Levine
4 hours ago, Reality said:

I think people need to brace themselves for a potentially very divisive movie. The first Joker was divisive and I expect this one to be even more so. Let’s just not freak out when the Rotten Tomatoes score isn’t like a 95% :sweat:

4 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I just checked, 69% tomatometer 89% popcornmeter. Not that bad, but not as good as I though it was. 

I really live in a bubble. I thought the movie was brilliant and everyone around me shared the same opinion :oprah:

Two VERY IMPORTANT posts that everyone should read!

Monstermilo

im hoping this does well but i dont think its gonna do as well as we all hope 

the first joker in 2019 held the record for highest grossing rated R film until deadpool/wolverine beat it this year....... the musical aspect of this joker film will also be divisive whether yall wanna admit it or not.

truthfully - i selfishly want Gaga to focus on music for the next few years so i hope the acting is put on a back burner 

also its kinda odd they chose to add musical aspects to this film considering Gaga already did a music heavy film with ASIB...... shes kinda type casting herself in these big screen films - it mightve been better if this joker film didnt add musical elements cuz it seems like theyre trying to cater to Gaga considering music is her forte... 

Monstermilo

im hoping this does well but i dont think its gonna do as well as we all hope 

the first joker in 2019 held the record for highest grossing rated R film until deadpool/wolverine beat it this year....... the musical aspect of this joker film will also be divisive whether yall wanna admit it or not.

truthfully - i selfishly want Gaga to focus on music for the next few years so i hope the acting is put on a back burner 

also its kinda odd they chose to add musical aspects to this film considering Gaga already did a music heavy film with ASIB...... shes kinda type casting herself in these big screen films - it mightve been better if this joker film didnt add musical elements cuz it seems like theyre trying to cater to Gaga considering music is her forte...