Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

8 years since Britney last released an album, do you think we'll get another?

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

So it has officially been 8 years since Britney released her last album, Glory.

I cannot believe it has been that long :( 

Do we think we'll ever get a tenth album or do we think she is completely done with the industry as she claims on instagram?

718S0GWiwcL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Edited by Gimme More
#JusticeForBritney ♡

HelloHangoverz

I don't think we'll ever get another one. That ship has sailed. Thing is the label could come out tomorrow w Blackout 2.0 and people would eat it up. Kiss You All Over, Sugarfall, Baby Boy etc...amazing amazing songs in their own right and deserve their time to shine

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 2

Blackout19

no

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

Gabe

I think it’s passed. Maybe in another decade she’ll come back

Kitana

the wait between britney jean and glory felt so long. cant believe it has been 8 years now since it's release. it was a weird time, the scrapped music video left a bitter taste and more and more people thought that something wasnt right

You will learn respect!
  • Like 2

Ligufaca

I think she might release a new album at some point, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon. And if she does, she prob just will drop it and won't do any promo similar to Blackout / Hold Me Closer and that Will.I.Am song. I feel like there's this pressure on her to make a comeback and slay similar to her early days, but that's not happening IMO, I think it would be cool if she just made the music she wants and dropped those whenever she feels like it haha 

QueenChromatix

I thought (some time ago) that Britney will want to celebrate her re-gained freedom through new music, but she prefers to celebrate it through posting weird videos on Instagram I guess

je suis petit monstre 🥀

ThisGuyTony

At least she released a good album :giveup:

Make Me is such a bop (the MV controversy aside) :lolly:

Clumsy is sooo good :kry:

Do You Wanna Come Over is heavenly :tony: 

Slumber Party is so sexy :enigma:

• Like 1

himerosxo

Give her a few more years! BS10 will be her final album and I could see her doing a farewell tour: Britney…One More Time!

Lucas

It's hard to say... part of me thinks her passion for music is still there and part of me thinks that the c-ship fully destroyed her passion... 50/50 I'd say

MACATL

She NEEDS to be completely done with the industry.  She’s in no shape to be making albums, touring, etc.  I have a feeling she was pretty much forced to make Glory.  

bpmMonkey
4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

So it has officially been 8 years since Britney released her last album, Glory.

I cannot believe it has been that long :( 

Do we think we'll ever get a tenth album or do we think she is completely done with the industry as she claims on instagram?

718S0GWiwcL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

she has a few cute bops here and there, but so do other artists that get constant „criticism“ on this site. So I’m more than happy for her to not release anymore music if she doesn’t feel the need for it. 🤗

Anderson123

I think she says she's done making music but secretly getting demos to see if the songs are good enough for an album she wants to make. Probably doing this to not create any expectations.

If she's seriously done with music then it's understandable and should just enjoy her life. Better to just retire with her legacy rather than make more songs like Mind Your Business.