OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: fantasizing about dropping all new music at once

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

OliviaRodrigoStan

I think she forgets how seriously this fanbase takes everything she says :laughga:. I think this is just her trying to promote "Die With A Smile", with a "relatable" meme ("me fantasizing about doing something impulsive"). 

She just needed an excuse to upload a tiktok using "Die With A Smile" as a sound and that's it :ladyhaha:. I think she'll drop nothing, lol. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

I think she forgets how seriously this fanbase takes everything she says :laughga:. I think this is just her trying to promote "Die With A Smile", with a "relatable" meme ("me fantasizing about doing something impulsive"). 

She just needed an excuse to upload a tiktok using "Die With A Smile" as a sound and that's it :ladyhaha:. I think she'll drop nothing, lol. 

oh god is that "fantasizing" thing a trend rn? welp :messga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

HermesGr
1 hour ago, 2School4Cool said:

I think she’ll have a proper rollout, but I’d love her to do the approach a lot of artists have where they don’t have lead singles, so we can hear the entire album start to finish as one brand new body of work 

Yeah and we chose the track which will be The single 

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

steven
48 minutes ago, Edu said:

just drop it then ma'am

she has said that multiple times at this point, even ap was considered for a surprise release

exactly, what is she waiting for ugh

angelduuh

I don't expect her to do a surprise release, but her new music may be closer than we think :saladga:

• Shook 1

Phoenix Rises
15 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

?

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!

HermesGr
4 hours ago, Onlygaga said:

She’s wearing the same socks she wore at the 2013 iTunes festival :green:

Yeah and also while she wearing them -on stage- (before manicure) she wore black wig too. Is this random or she hints something?

• Shook 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
34 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

oh god is that "fantasizing" thing a trend rn? welp :messga:

No, but I think that's her intention :laughga:. I feel like she's trying to turn "Die With A Smile" into a trend, and that was her shot at it :sis:

Would love to be proven wrong, but I think that's really all there is to her post :stupidoreo:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 1

monstertoronto

Isn’t dropping all her new music at once just like releasing an album with no lead singles first? It wouldn’t be a surprise release now since she’s let us know it’s coming. Anyways, yaaasss, drop it mama! 

• YAAAS 1

2School4Cool
47 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

Yes!! The song that fans stream the most and show the most love to can end up being the next single

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 1

Delulu Rogers

I don’t think this means LG7 will be a surprise drop. I think she’s just referring to how she dropped DWAS out of nowhere and thinking what it would be like to do that again 

Economy

Oh man. I kinda wanted lead single first tbh so lead single can get more attention and have a bigger shot of being a hit :/

OMF
29 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Isn’t dropping all her new music at once just like releasing an album with no lead singles first? It wouldn’t be a surprise release now since she’s let us know it’s coming. Anyways, yaaasss, drop it mama! 

She could release the album and first single around same time or simultaneously