Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Judas does 1M+ streams for 1st time

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
5 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

What’s going on? Is it TikTok? 

Yes it’s mainly from Anime fans, mainly Jujutsu Kaisen fans, blowing up the song making edits of it on TikTok. It spilled over to YouTube as well. For example this fan made video has 16 million views and was posted 4 months ago, it is insane!

If you look up the Judas mv that is why you’ll see all those comments saying “Nah I’d win” with the emojis, they’re from fans of this show

Edited by Marilyn MonHoe
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Bowman

I keep hearing different versions of Judas everywhere atm, very random :lolly:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 1

ThisGuyTony
6 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

What’s going on? Is it TikTok? 

This TikTok posted 4 days ago has 16M views and 2.8M likes

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 5
  • Thanks 1

Economy

Who would have thought that Gagas first single (after becoming famous) to under perform almost 13 years later would consistently be the most streamed in that album :ladyhaha:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

LIKELADYAGAGA

Lost the battle but won the war. Deemed a flop but still growing 10+ years later. 

Edited by LIKELADYAGAGA
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

Roronoa
22 minutes ago, Economy said:

Who would have thought that Gagas first single (after becoming famous) to under perform almost 13 years later would consistently be the most streamed in that album :ladyhaha:

I hope Gaga goes all out again for LG7. I think the public is ready this time. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Bradley

Gen Z is discovering originality they've never heard before. No one makes music like Bad Romance, Judas and Poker Face except for Gaga.

• YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

moonsago

This album is gonna live for ever what the hell! And it’s so crazy to think because it’s her most heavy and experimental body of work production wise, it’s not at all ‘easy’ to listen to, it’s ‘noisy’ and loud and aggresive. As much as I ADORE the LG7 snippets, the heavy sound made me wonder how well the album will do commercially but seeing BTW be so beloved makes me think this direction is the best direction to go in. Maybe people are hungry for something experimental and dramatic. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
11 minutes ago, moonsago said:

This album is gonna live for ever what the hell! And it’s so crazy to think because it’s her most heavy and experimental body of work production wise, it’s not at all ‘easy’ to listen to, it’s ‘noisy’ and loud and aggresive. As much as I ADORE the LG7 snippets, the heavy sound made me wonder how well the album will do commercially but seeing BTW be so beloved makes me think this direction is the best direction to go in. Maybe people are hungry for something experimental and dramatic. 

ugh and this makes me think LG7 is gonna smash even harder bc its the sound ppl want most from her! 

Edited by tyler k
mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Gohan
17 minutes ago, moonsago said:

The way Abracadabra is going to obliterate the pop landscape :rockstar:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • YAAAS 2

Schizophonic

It does not have to be, not this year, maybe not next... but we all know at some point there has to be a moment for Marry The Night to shine as well. I'm fine with waiting 5 more years but that song should not stay a "underperformer".  And we all know the potential is there.

• Thanks 1

Bradley
45 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found Born This Way a bit too experimental for my liking. Like, I appreciate it for its ambition but it has always been one of the least accessible Gaga albums for me. It's definitely very loud and I think there was criticism of it being overproduced but I'm glad it's receiving the legacy it deserves.

Edited by Bradley
  • Thanks 1