Joe on FoxNews: “Trump is brilliant”

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

“Restaurant owner” 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 4

dit

I dont get how he doesnt understand that they use him to hurt his daughter. Like why else would they bring him on? It's to shove it in Gaga's face that "hey u liberal LGBTQ icon queen, your OWN dad agrees with us hahahaha". This is why they bring him on. Does he just not care about his OWN daughter who love him so much, who invested in his ugly restraurant with RATs everwhere @Rat Boy and who she made album call Joanne to honor his own sister so he can heal? HE DO THIS TO Gaga? I am tired of this man. I dont know this man. 

• Like 18
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 10

SimonBaetens

Oh my, why do they keep bringing him on

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

HermesGr

I really wonder if he cares how he makes her feel about his statements. 

He always seems in GP minds like he don't count on her on her thesis, or they assume even worst things 😕 

Gagaism
10 minutes ago, dit said:

I dont get how he doesnt understand that they use him to hurt his daughter. Like why else would they bring him on? It's to shove it in Gaga's face that "hey u liberal LGBTQ icon queen, your OWN dad agrees with us hahahaha". This is why they bring him on. Does he just not care about his OWN daughter who love him so much, who invested in his ugly restraurant with RATs everwhere @Rat Boy and who she made album call Joanne to honor his own sister so he can heal? HE DO THIS TO Gaga? I am tired of this man. I dont know this man. 

He’s doesn’t give a flying f**k because probably all he wants is to use that “I’m Lady Gaga’s dad” to get into the politics field, that’s how it looks like for me. 

• Like 2

skaxboy

I went to the last J&P show and she announced that her dad was in the audience and people started to cheer. 

I was standing there like:

cb97bbf5b8aa84baa6c22cf954b2254f.gif

• Like 2
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1

Just A Holy Fool

Honestly, as a millennial, just one more thing to relate to Gaga on, both of us having out of touch boomer dads 

:awkney:

• Like 3

Quentin

I came here thinking it was Biden :laughga:

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Rahrahbitchson
37 minutes ago, dit said:

who invested in his ugly restraurant with RATs everwhere @Rat Boy 

Not @Rat Boy getting dragged in this too:air::lmao:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 3

Rat Boy
44 minutes ago, dit said:

5 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Not @Rat Boy getting dragged in this too:air::lmao:

Pls I just got done squeezing the grease out of his wig! Leave me alone!! :messga:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 4

A Very Gaga Holida
47 minutes ago, robboadam said:

He really spoils Joanne for me.

Worse, Speechless :traumatica:

• Sad 1