'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When is a LG7 release going to do better?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel

seeing how DWAS is growing a lot in streams and charts, and that Gaga is gonna have one of her best moments of her carreer with Joker 2, when do you think is better for her to release LG7 lead?

i would say november, everyone would be talking about her due to the film, so if the label wants to make a lot of money, a release that month would be a clever idea, more ppl would listen to the song and when the album comes out it would have a better debut

also she could take advantage of her role in Joker, to promote the single via tiktok dressed as Harley

i have to say that this is NOT a delulu thread like “its coming this year omfg yasss!!” no…             no. this is just to think about when do we think Gaga should release the lead for it to do better in streams

Reality

I think the lead should be in September, so that way it builds off of the hype of DWAS and the hype going into Joker. The album itself should come in October, especially if it's going to be "dark" like many of us think.

November seems too late imo, especially because most radio stations and stuff will be playing Christmas music.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Lucas

I hope she'll ride the hype train of Joker 2 to at least announce the lead single while promoting the movie, and release the album early 2025.

Anderson123

I have no idea anymore. I thought she wouldn't want Joker tracks to clash with LG7 but then we have Die With A Smile now so it's not like she cares about having just one single out there. I mean at this moment in her career she's doing what she wants and good for her, just wondering if it's maybe end of October, early November the best time for LG7.

Darcklighter22

Lead in Sept and album late Oct. She put out DWAS so the label can ride that to the bank and let her have her conceptual dark album for spooky season Friday the 13th for the lead and around Halloween for the album. The music can work with FAD promo given how you can oversaturate and it still works....ask Taylor :laughga:

• Like 2

Nycboy

I think she should just release the full album in October or February without a lead single.

I feel like if she releases a lead single anytime this fall, at this point it’s going to be overshadowed by DWAS. I don’t really need a lead single either since DWAS already functions as a comeback for her music career, and it’s achieving major commercial success. I’m ok with it having its own moment for the GP.

If we believe she’s going the experimental route with LG7, what’s the point of releasing a lead? If the lead doesn’t peak well, the media will make her out to a flop. After the album is out she could even wait to see what song organically rises on TikTok (like how Apple did) and promote that. 

Economy
4 hours ago, Reality said:

I think the lead should be in September, so that way it builds off of the hype of DWAS and the hype going into Joker. The album itself should come in October, especially if it's going to be "dark" like many of us think.

November seems too late imo, especially because most radio stations and stuff will be playing Christmas music.

I also agree with this but somehow I suspect its coming out 2025

SimonBaetens

today

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • YAAAS 1

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, Enceladus said:

I truly love the idea about a Halloween drop :volantis:

Mind you Halloween is a Thursday this year. She could release it at midnight Thursday?! Thematically it seems very fitting.