💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lily Allen Returns Adopted Dogs After She Got Surprised They're Doing Doggy Things

RAMROD

Featured Posts

killme89
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Sounds like she wasn't able to give it the life it deserves if she couldn't even stand looking at it

There’s a difference between choosing not to give it the life it deserves and not being able to. She was clearly able to but decided it wasn’t worth the effort. Not the same at all. 

• Like 1

JazzGa

She has sh!t takes all the time, but this shows a real lack of character :saladga: It's like returning a foster kid because they were misbehaving. No, you adopted them, part of your job is to provide them with what they need and teach them how to be. She completely rejected doing her part of raising a dog. Whoever sells her another dog should get lots of bad press.

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond
  • Like 3

Jigglygoth

Who TF leaves important documents like that, at the reach of a puppy? :awkney:. You're supposed to have them in a safe place, not over your bed for your dog or your cat to destroy them :littlepotter:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2

Madame Goo Goo

And why couldn’t David Harbour just come see them?

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
53 minutes ago, Elohim said:

Because some people are capable of taking care of a dog and some are not. And admitting you are not it’s ok. She might thought she can make it, but she didn’t.

I am speaking as a 3 dogs and a cat owner, and I am def not judging her.

she blamed the dog for "ruining her life" rather than admitting having a dog is not for her

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

Jenina

My puppies jumped onto a high table and shredded every document I had relating to my dog who had passed just under a year prior to this incident. I didn't return them because they're puppies and it's my responsibility to put things away better :shrug: Dogs will be dogs. You can train them but they at the end of the day are still animals and there's no avoiding that. Dogs aren't for everybody and that's fine. It doesn't land solely on the animal

Edited by Jenina
cool

Schwerk
2 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

And why couldn’t David Harbour just come see them?

Come see who? He's not the father of her children.

When I heard this story on the podcast it made me frown, but I didn't realize it was an actual puppy. Ofcourse they misbehave, you're meant to teach them.

If it was a grown up dog and she was misinformed about it's behavior I would understand. 

Good on her for giving up because she's clearly not cut out to raise a dog. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Kimmo

Not people defending Lily Allen… :saladga:

People need to understand that owning a dog is A BIG responsibility, although they’re not like humans, it takes almost as much effort to raise one. She’s so wrong and deserves all the backlash. First of all, she didn’t do her homework on what would take to raise a dog. Second, she obviously didn’t train and supervised the dog. If you have pets you should never leave anything important laying around or somewhere that is reachable. The puppy was obviously young and needed a lot of play time and stimulation and perhaps she wasn’t getting it…

I have 4 cats and the things they do and break around the house is irritating at times, but I don’t see myself taking them to an adoption center where I know exactly what would happen if they don’t get adopted… 

STOP DEFENDING FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE THE VICTIMS OF THEIR OWN MISTAKES! 

Hottie Detector
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

MACATL
1 hour ago, Elohim said:

Because some people are capable of taking care of a dog and some are not. And admitting you are not it’s ok. She might thought she can make it, but she didn’t.

I am speaking as a 3 dogs and a cat owner, and I am def not judging her.

No respect for people who take dogs BACK to the pound.  She should have found him a good home.  Poor dog.  :(

Shipper

I rather have the dog returned rather than live a life in a cage and with an owner full of disdain. I am not commending what she did but that's the next best thing to do if you cant rehome the dog other than not getting the pet at all. 

Hopefully the dog found a better owner and got a second chance! Forget her!

Edited by Shipper
💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 1

River

Listen she's wrong, she's irresponsible and dogs are not lifeless doll.

But at least she didn't throw them in the middle of nowhere and left them to die and live their worst hours of their lives alone, panic, in a place they don't know, wondering what happened, why their parents left them all of the sudden.

She was responsible enough to give them back to shelter, something that many people don't even think to do.

So chill with the backlash and shaming because at the end, it's the best outcome for the dog.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Elohim
59 minutes ago, killme89 said:

Both of these are the same thing lol 

Both are not the same, returning a dog so they can find him a better family that can take care of him is not throwing him away in the streets, yes it is a trauma for the dog, but guess what? They get over it once they find a family that truly takes care of them.

humans makes mistakes, I get it that all the keyboard warriors on the internet is hard to understand that life are not black and white but plenty of gray.

Edited by Elohim
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz

Aw that's cruel. Do your research and manage your expectations before you get a pet please

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Franch Toast

Who the f*ck leaves passports out where a puppy could choose them? Keep your passport in a safe or some other place for safe keeping, not out in the open where a dog could eat it. 

This is on her, not the dog. Does she expect a different puppy to behave any differently? You have to puppy proof your home, give your dog lots of training and exercise, and even still, puppies will be puppies. My dog ate through so many computer, phone, and GPS chargers. Not once did it ever occur to me to rehome her. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 2