OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé has threatened a cease-and-desist over Trump campaign’s ‘Freedom’ Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 16

A Very Gaga Holida

Can someone explain please? I’m French, I don’t understand sh*t about “cease and desist”

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Can someone explain please? I’m French, I don’t understand sh*t about “cease and desist”

It’s basically saying, “Stop using my song or I will sue you.” 

• Love 1

RenegAde
44 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

She basically " stop using my song or any of my **** or risk huge fines or even jail term, PS i hate you and dont want anything to do with you... love yonce:heart: "

Edited by RenegAde
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Controversiaga

The fact Kamala has been using Beyoncé music without any backlash from Beyoncé is a slay and safe way for us to assume Beyoncé is pro Kamala and anti trump xoxox 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
33 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

And Miss Swift is still silent on the AI Trump "endorsement" :oprah:

wait really?! why?! i thought she would have shut that DOWN asap!!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

I want to hold back because she's been doing a lot of her "responses" to things like the mass stabbing in the UK behind closed doors that we then find out about later... but I will say it is pretty damning that she hasn't sad ANYTHING about Trump yet.

I think she's always been a Republican for financial reasons, but couldn't get behind the MAGA rhetoric in the past... but now that she's hanging off of Travis Kelce and has hit billionaire status I'm wondering if she's silent for other reasons lol

• Shook 1

bionic
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

too busy drafting an instagram post in her TTPD handwriting font on why blake lively is the second biggest victim of the patriarchy ever (second to herself of course)

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • LMAO 2

myluis617
9 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I want to hold back because she's been doing a lot of her "responses" to things like the mass stabbing in the UK behind closed doors that we then find out about later... but I will say it is pretty damning that she hasn't sad ANYTHING about Trump yet.

I think she's always been a Republican for financial reasons, but couldn't get behind the MAGA rhetoric in the past... but now that she's hanging off of Travis Kelce and has hit billionaire status I'm wondering if she's silent for other reasons lol

She has already spoken out against trump in the past. Her true fans know how she feels about Donald Trump. Her past statements could prove of it being fake. She could be also hunting down whoever made the video and plans on suing them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy
51 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

The fact Kamala has been using Beyoncé music without any backlash from Beyoncé is a slay and safe way for us to assume Beyoncé is pro Kamala and anti trump xoxox 

For Kamala's campaign to use the song in advertisements, they need explicit permission, so she's definitely a supporter. 

She also referenced politics in the lyrics to her song energy: "just vibe/ voting out 45/ don't get out of line". In a broader way, some of things she touches on throughout Cowboy Carter speaks on it too. 

She really hates his a*s lol Rightfully so. I'm sure she's doing some stuff behind closed doors too. I hope she comes through with a public endorsement too, but she's already doing the work! 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

What is going on with Trump’s team :air:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick
1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

Oh, they got permission first before using it :gayhat:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if we saw Beyonce perform for her at some point, even though I'm not expecting it

• Like 1