Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

DWAS Streams SURGES 25% on Aug 19th (Spotify Canada)

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/spotify/country/ca_daily.html

Bruh!!!!!! The increase in streams from Aug 18th to 19th was 25% in spotify Canada :duck:

It is #5 (so slightly lagging the US) at just over 200K streams yesterday but such a big increase days after the release is super good news :woot:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 6
  • Shook 1

Catnikko

The song is a huge grower, I'm surprised anyone was upset about it's preliminary streams etc tbh

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1

LaLa

I've been doing my part! :music: Glad to see the growth!

(I also know someone who runs a... I don't want to say streaming farm lol, but... and they are on the case as well :laughga:)

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Economy said:

@StarstruckIllusion @LaLa @GagaSine

Is she back in Canada? :bradley:

Did she ever really leave? She’s always been loved here! This smashing is totally expected 😌😌

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Catnikko said:

The song is a huge grower, I'm surprised anyone was upset about it's preliminary streams etc tbh

They were?? Can’t relate. It having a Flower’s type growth is a big serve. The rarity it is… 

• Like 1

Economy
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Did she ever really leave? She’s always been loved here! This smashing is totally expected 😌😌

I dunno... i feel like up until DWUW we always outcharted the United States and almost everywhere else

But from GUY onward and Joanne and ASIB era i feel she actually performed better in the US than Canada from what i remember

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

I dunno... i feel like up until DWUW we always outcharted the United States and almost everywhere else

But from GUY onward and Joanne and ASIB era i feel she actually performed better in the US than Canada from what i remember

Ohh well true - but every hit that was in the US was a hit here. I dont really compare the two countries bc she’s just such an established icon here - I feel better here than in the US. Poker Face will never get old at parties… and she’s still got hits in her.

She sold out a stadium here like I’m very content with her status here regardless.

DWAS will smash here and I can’t wait to hear it randomly on the skreets of the 6ix