'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LISA, Halsey & More Added as Performers at 2024 MTV Video Music Awards

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

LISA-2022-vma-a-billboard-1548.jpg

Benson Boone, Halsey, Lenny Kravitz and LISA have been added to the roster of artists slated to perform at the 2024 MTV Video Music Awardslive on Wednesday, Sept. 11 at 8 p.m. ET/PT from New York’s UBS Arena.

This will be newcomer Boone’s first VMAs performance; LISA’s first as a solo artist. She performed with BLACKPINK on the 2022 show singing “Pink Venom.”

Halsey, who will be performing a new song off of her upcoming album, last performed on the VMAs in 2016. She teamed with The Chainsmokers for their collab “Closer,” a No. 1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100.

Kravitz last performed on the VMAs in 1998, when he accompanied Madonna on her smash “Ray of Light.”  Kravitz last performed on the show as a lead artist in 1993 when he sang “Are You Gonna Go My Way,” joined by John Paul Jones, formerly of Led Zeppelin.

Source

Teletubby

where is Normani?9486d69f2a7b6318e3c3669433d5a2bb159769e7

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Teletubby
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

where is Gaga & Bruno? 9486d69f2a7b6318e3c3669433d5a2bb159769e7

ezgif-7-d91dd14ac3.jpg

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married