'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's bio on Spotify has been updated

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

"Academy Award and 13-time GRAMMY-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a-kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 110 million global album sales, 175 billion streams, and 758 million song consumption units, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time. Her most recent pop album, Chromatica, became her sixth consecutive #1 on the Billboard 200 chart, making her the first female artist to achieve this over a ten-year period (2011-2020). Gaga's collaboration with Ariana Grande on “Rain On Me” had the biggest Spotify debut of 2020, reaching #1 on the Global and US Spotify Charts. In 2023, her debut single “Just Dance” became her third diamond-certified single by the RIAA, joining "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face." In 2018, she won an Academy Award for Best Original Song for “Shallow,” featured on the soundtrack of Best Picture nominee A Star is Born (2018), in addition to claiming a Golden Globe, a Critics’ Choice Award, and four GRAMMYs for both “Shallow” and “I’ll Never Love Again,” also from the same soundtrack. Lady Gaga knows no bounds, from producing her classic pop hits to exploring the classic American Songbook with her albums Cheek to Cheek and Love For Sale with Tony Bennett, both #1 albums. Beyond music, she excels in business as the founder of Haus Labs and thrives as an actress (A Star Is Born, House of Gucci, Joker: Folie à Deux), as well as a passionate activist for mental health and LGBTQ+ rights through her Born This Way Foundation."

GVa-e5EaMAEheqt?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Sorcerer
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 13

Jolt

4 minutes ago, Sorcerer said:

Cheek to Cheek and Love For Sale with Tony Bennett, both #1 albums

wasn't L4S #8?

Edited by Jolt

Real Panda
8 minutes ago, Jolt said:

wasn't L4S #8?

On Billboard Top 200 Albums yes,

but Love for Sale was

#1 on Billboard's Top Jazz albums

#1 on US Traditional/Jazz Albums

#1 on UK Jazz & Blues Albums

#1 on Swedish Jazz Albums

#1 on French Top Jazz Albums

#1 on Australian Jazz & Blues Albums

Technically they did not specify which charts and this bio can be read worldwide. :fan:

Edited by Real Panda
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 1

Sneaky Oliver

It feels like she has lived five lives in one by reading that :huntyga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 4

lastpopicon
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It feels like she has lived five lives in one by reading that :huntyga:

she's very hardworking and i feel people don't bring that up enough.

she keeps delivering, sure people get annoyed by the time between pop albums, but she's so much more than a pop star now.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

buzzkill
10 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

The Haus labs mentioning :huntyga:

successful make-up brand scares you?

Decodekid

They forgot to add that she was the first woman to. And that she was also first to.

:iamfair:

Edited by Decodekid
Long Live Gretchen

gerrygaga
1 hour ago, Jolt said:

wasn't L4S #8?

yas #8, they should edit that as "Both #1 Billboard Jazz Albums", since C2C & L4S topped the Jazz charts.

ROHKEUS
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

she's very hardworking and i feel people don't bring that up enough.

she keeps delivering, sure people get annoyed by the time between pop albums, but she's so much more than a pop star now.

And considering what she goes through, with fibromyalgia and manic episodes that she talked about before, it’s even more impressive how much effort she puts in everything she does. I go through bipolar disorder and fibromyalgia and I been through hell these last three years. I’m very grateful for all the things she brings us, helps me a lot.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.
  • Love 1

A Very Gaga Holida

Cool but kinda useless to have that description, like girl we know who Lady Gaga is :ladyhaha:

175 BILLION streams though

Allan

I just came back from therapy but after seeing all these accomplishments, and most of them achieved by my age, I might call my therapist for an extra 30 min :traumatica: