TaylorSwift 164,275 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,664 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 Anitta to headline NFL halftime show me: a choice was made In Brazil... me: oh that makes sense Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,189 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 I was about to say who what why, and then it said in Brazil. Ok. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NickiMinajStan 6,894 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 I thought it was for the US event, and I was surprised, because none of her songs/videos are appropriate for the US market . I don't think the conservative audience in the US will feel comfortable with her performing like this: I don't think she has any hit that isn't hypersexual . Queen tho, I love her HEART OF EVER-FROST Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,322 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 oh i was ready to shake some a$$ to funk rave at the super bowl hunny Don’t fall in love with a poosay… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,942 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 That messy lady clickbait Is not funny. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,632 Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 g0rl you want to give every Brazilian in this site a heart attack? Is this some extermination plan? If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.