'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lifetimes left US iTunes Top 200 after only 9 days

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I would feel bad, but it’s a Dr. Luke song. She could have worked with anyone, she’s Katy Perry after all. 

Not only could she have worked with literally any producer in the industry, but the fact that Luke’s production is so bad/generic/boring nowadays (compared to his earlier work)……… like she really shot herself in the foot for no reason lmao 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

gerrygaga
5 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

I just can't believe her, her team, and her label let the project progress as far as it did without clocking the potential blowback the Dr. Luke issue was going to cause. It's a massive miscalculation on so many levels.

Plus, the tracks themselves are nothing to write home about. For the amount of collaborators they had, the songs feel like they are in early songwriting / development phase.

her team is amazing except for the dr. luke decision. i have a list of katy & capitol's promo since womans world started and it already surpassed 40 promo tactics. yes, 40+ promo tactics. In my opinion, Dr Luke only contributed media & online backlash. With success: I am afraid it's just Katy being... well u know, the F word.

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Not only could she have worked with literally any producer in the industry, but the fact that Luke’s production is so bad/generic/boring nowadays (compared to his earlier work)……… like she really shot herself in the foot for no reason lmao 

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! 
It’s so idiotic. Even Max Martin who’s very Top 20 could have made something more groundbreaking. She could have worked with very young, up and coming producers to create something fresh, but instead she dug her own grave. Sadly, it’s a grave that I don’t see her getting out of it.

Hell, I would have even had a little more respect for her if she worked with Bloodpop if she wanted to make a reheated Chromatica that badly. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Like 3

CubbyGaga
15 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

I just can't believe her, her team, and her label let the project progress as far as it did without clocking the potential blowback the Dr. Luke issue was going to cause. It's a massive miscalculation on so many levels.

Plus, the tracks themselves are nothing to write home about. For the amount of collaborators they had, the songs feel like they are in early songwriting / development phase.

This 

RAMROD

Imagine buying a Vanguard on such low career moments #ConsolationPrize #SheDitItHerself #IAmMyOwnWorstEnemy #ImSorryDaisy :brat:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 8

AnglerfishbraBENUS

she’ll be ok. when the album flops hard it will only take a simple recalculation and possibly a solid back to her roots album aka one of the boys 2.0 and she’ll gain some hype/respect back. it really is that easy 

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
33 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Hell, I would have even had a little more respect for her if she worked with Bloodpop if she wanted to make a reheated Chromatica that badly. 

Edited 30 minutes ago by DrKindne

Honestly, a Katy X BloodPop track would actually be great, too bad Katy doesn’t know what’s good for her lol

• Like 1

Jakkusan
2 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

Unfortunately, the new Dr. Luke-produced song from Katy Perry has left the entirety of the USA iTunes Top 200 chart. Lifetimes recently gained publicity from the investigation controversy.

USA iTunes as of 08/17 9:00pm ET
#1. You know
#160. Always Remember Us This Way

- Top 200 -

OUT. Lifetimes

Will the song from the Kids' Choice Award Winner debut on Billboard Hot 100?

unfortunately???! Gurl please

Jakkusan
14 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

she’ll be ok. when the album flops hard it will only take a simple recalculation and possibly a solid back to her roots album aka one of the boys 2.0 and she’ll gain some hype/respect back. it really is that easy 

I think it's way too late for that

• Like 6

Jakkusan
36 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

This 

It's not a miscalculation - they wilfully don't care. It's dark-sided at this point. Her and her team don't care about the voices of victims and women in general. 

• Like 2

Roughhouse Dandy

Is this good?

Spoiler

:brat:

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 1

ManMan
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Imagine buying a Vanguard on such low career moments #ConsolationPrize #SheDitItHerself #IAmMyOwnWorstEnemy #ImSorryDaisy :brat:

watch all her single sky rocket after the Vanguard performance super bowl halftime show GIF by Katy Perry

music video GIF by Katy Perry

BREAK THE WALLLLLLLLL

liamgaga
3 hours ago, Real Panda said:

I kinda feel sorry for Katy now

Me too and it’s a better song than WW

• Like 1