'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicole Scherzinger, Liam Payne, and Kelly Rowland join Netflix's Building the Band

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Four of the world’s most experienced boy band and girl group alumni are coming together to help foster the next big pop unit, with Netflix tapping Nicole Scherzinger, Liam Payne, Kelly Rowland and AJ McLean for its new music competition series, Building the Band, which begins filming this summer.

The streaming service has recruited Scherzinger to be a mentor and judge alongside judges Payne and Rowland. McLean is set to host the series. Scherzinger previously served on judging panels for The X Factor, Masked Singer,  The Sing-Off...

Building the Band follows individual singers as they attempt to form the next greatest band without ever seeing each other.

"The singers are in complete control as they seek to form their very own bands in individual ‘booths’ without ever seeing each other. All they have to go on is musical compatibility, connection, chemistry and merit," a synopsis for the show reads. "What will happen when the bands finally meet, and looks, choreography, and style come into play? With incredible performances, compelling drama, and one big goal—to find the next great music band—the stage is set for an unforgettable experience."

My red fur tastes like Pepsi Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • LMAO 1

SimonBaetens

Unemployed Musicians Anonymous

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 14
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Jackaroo
2 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

All that’s missing is a Spice Girl.

Mel b has experience as a judge and would fit right in :heart:

• YAAAS 1

VTV

aka The Ozempics

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • LMAO 1

Gohan
53 minutes ago, VTV said:

aka The Ozempics

LMFAO when even did Nicole use that sht :glamourpuss: she's been fit forever now :glamourpuss:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

SlaeUrAnus
1 hour ago, Jackaroo said:

Mel b has experience as a judge and would fit right in :heart:

Even Mel C.

In my messy era.