OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Variety: LG7 expected in 2025

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

zerojk
1 minute ago, Killa said:

Ahah i said this in january when everyone was losing they're pants. 

The stand alone single though might Just be the glue to a perfect rollout, to a sort of comeback to asib kind of hype again. Because a radio hit that Will be played the whole fall Just till next year into the awards season...i mean She got the perfect chance to give us the album with extra hype in March with a single some weeks prior. On paper It sounds really perfect

They were planning to have the "perfect rollout" with Chromatica too, according to Bobby himself, with all the cancelled plans and look how it turned out

Pushing things back doesn't assure it will be better executed, you can never predict what will happen

• Like 3

Killa
Just now, zerojk said:

They were planning to have the "perfect rollout" with Chromatica too, according to Bobby himself, with all the cancelled plans and look how it turned out

Pushing things back doesn't assure it will be better executed, you can never predict what will happen

Ofc, and movies for example delay releases many times. But they probably have msny scenarios

Tò me chromatica could have had all the promo, besides sour Candy obvious Easy streams, It wouldnt change that much the commerciale success. And they should had figured out a way tò milk that collab. Actually the vmas and that streaming project for COVID might have done Better for Gaga than a bunch of promo. But thats my opinion

Scar97

Remember when we all thought there was going to be a drop around THIS years Super Bowl :bionic:

Cameltoe Chariot
3 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

The article was edited and no longer mentions LG7 :coffee:

Told y’all :coffee:

JgHaus78
26 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

If it doesn't come out around Halloween, that truly is such a wasted opportunity. I mean, she has songs singing about dancing in the shadow and one that literally chants ABRACADABRA... Girl that is screaming Halloween record, and it most definitely would become a viral moment. 

Mariah Carey comes out of hiding once a year because of Christmas. Having an album being marketed around Halloween implies there’s a gimmick and will lose traction once the holiday passes. Fans will eat it up year round, but the GP will move on quickly. 

• Like 1

King of the Fall

Remember when we were speculating a release between January and May?

Joyful Noise Beach GIF by Joyful Noise Recordings

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • LMAO 3

faysalaaa

I dont care what she does, I just want to see her enjoy the whole thing again, and be her creative self. This is why her Jazz eras are in my favorite because you see how much she enjoys herself. 

• Like 2

MessyTop
27 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Now we can officially confirm

"LG7 Gaga returns" in May 2024 is top 3 one of the worst things Gaga has done 

:ladyhaha:

To me it looks like things got pushed back from June-July to 2025. I think that’s why she tease. We will never know 

Arcanum

Tbh she will have all the attention on the movie for the next few months. There's the elections coming, so GP won't even bother with the music. Mariah is lurking mid November , so a Feb single and then the album would be nice.

It's not even that far away.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 3

2School4Cool

Honestly this makes sense. New single with Bruno, Joker in October, that leaves room for LG7 lead single late 2024 and album early 2025

See The Best In Everyone

Anderson123
3 hours ago, ceminay said:

I think she can easily drop a single around October and release the album early next year. I don’t think a power ballad will interfere with a pop song on the charts. 

I hope she does this but Joker soundtrack also comes out October 4th and there’s likely to be a song to be hyped for Awards season so it’s a bit complicated. Would she release both projects around the same time? I think LG7 deserves it’s moment and seems like she wants this to be her biggest era since Born This Way. 

gagzus

I knew this the second we found out DWAS was happening, the lead and album is totally not coming till Q2 2025

• Sad 1

TortureMeOnReplay
7 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

They are guessing because there's no official info whatsoever. I still believe in a fall 2024 release. 

Idc if Bobby himself says 2025. If you're saying fall 2024, it's fall 2024. 

6 hours ago, cookmyeggs said:

omg the article changed! Now it only says "A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single." and the rest of the paragraph has disappeared. There's no mention of LG7 anymore

They got tired of the DMs lol

andy232000

This is the best she can do!!! She should promote Die with a Smile with a performance on a talk show, then dedicate her time for joker, and then the lead single and album after the grammy deadline so she wont compete against Dua, Ariana, Billie, Taylor, Sabrina, Chappel and Charlie