'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

robotvoiceinalice
6 hours ago, dimosi said:

if your 7-year-long partner is 5,000 miles away from you and it’s going to stay that way for a long time, I promise you, it hits very differently

Not me crying reading this:traumatica:

Red

Just woke up, I’m gonna wait till I have the opportunity to listen to it alone with headphones cause I ain’t gonna experience a new Gaga song with my grandma asking me if I wanna eat something in the background but I’m happy for yall

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 3

DitaDolla

I imagined a CRAZY theory:

this is in fact joker related, in the film the song and video will play from a tv, and harley / joker will fantasize about each other, and we will see Joker and Harley performing this song instead of bruno and Gaga. 

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

Jase

God their voices compliment each other SO well :giveup: 

That guitar solo :giveup: 

The whole aesthetic of the video :giveup: 

I fear we have a global smash on our hands.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Bonkers

I'd be surprised if this isn't from the Joker FAD soundtrack.  It's a duet about a slightly morbid romance.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 1

Economy

Lol so this morning kiss 92.5 a major radio station in Toronto played DWAS and discussed it and also had the ppl send texts for their reviews

The reception among radio hosts was overwhelmingly "meh". Saying they expected more from those two, that they didnt want a ballad and the song was boring. Kinda bad considering this radio station is historically supportive of Gaga

The texts from GP were worse. Nearly all negative :rip:

However on a silverlining one host did say this was his second time listening to it and that once you get over the shock that it isnt what you were expecting the song starts to grow on you

Anyways based on what I heard it seems like some GP reaction may be negative at first but has a shot at growing on ppl later :oprah:

Thoughts? I wasng expecting so much innital savage reviews :duck:

Edited by Economy
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 4

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction
RodeckDanny

oh wow susprising, the GP reactions i've seen have all been positive

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 14

HermesGr

Generally, its not my fav niche but its so sweet song, i loved it n i believe its an easy catch for a GP massive hit.

I can see all the wedding entries with this all next year.. 😅

Edited by HermesGr
  • Like 2

G U C C I

I am shocked by this information and just wanted to share. Sarah & Freddie had ZERO involvement with the looks! Wig + Hair was done by Evanie Frausto (@evaniefrausto on insta) and Makeup by Alexandra French (@AlexandraaFrench on insta). 

The song for me is perfection. Give me 14 of them SPECTACULAR :tony: I need a whole album of collabs from them. But my ONLY complaint was literally her head lol. The way the hair made her face look so jarring and the shades of the makeup so unflattering with the color of her outfit (which was adorable) I just can’t. The makeup with a different look might be fine but I can’t take the lip shade with the cool tone red of the bow. Then to find out the duo who I would assume is responsible for the look is no where to be found has me asking questions! 

Could we be getting a new glam team for Joker press, is she actually trying out new artists to work with, or is this just for the video and it is actually because this was more of Bruno’s project than hers? 

Edited by G U C C I
  • Like 2
  • Shook 5
  • Thanks 2

Bonkers

I don't think it could be more obvious that it's a song for Joker FAD.  So the movie will probably make it connect with people.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 2

Economy
1 minute ago, RodeckDanny said:

oh wow susprising, the GP reactions i've seen have all been positive

Well, one radio station so hopefully it doesnt mean much. But i got worried consodering it wasnt just the hosts, the reviews they supposibly got or chose to read were awful :air:

But i think its just shock tbh. I expected something different from those two at first too but the song quickly grew on me once i got over that

jackweller

In all fairness, I had a similar reaction. But again, it might've been due to expectations. Based on the aesthetic of the cover I was hoping for something like maybe Bebe Rexha's Meant to Be. And then I heard the snippet and thought 'Really?'. I guess I was hoping for something more uptempo rather than a ballad. Maybe it will grow on me. I still listen to it tho, and I find it really difficult to admit I don't love love love it. Still hoping it will get her that number 1 :pawsup:

• Like 2

NATAH
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I don't think it could be more obvious that it's a song for Joker FAD.  So the movie will probably make it connect with people.

it's not for Joker or it would be advertised as so

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2