'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, kenmonster said:

this is the same man who allegedly abandoned her mother for years and not until she died that he acknowledged her, i get it that Gaga wants a popboy but bruno mars? like really Gaga?

Okay. Bye. :bye::volantis:

• Thanks 7

BELLYACHE
2 minutes ago, kenmonster said:

whos stopping you

No negativity on this thread pls thnx 

• Thanks 8

Awrah999

It’s so beautiful. It reminds me of a more developed “I Don’t Know What Love Is” but with Bruno’s vocals being a true masterclass along with Gaga’s. I agree the song is more in Bruno’s style and his vocals dominate at times, but I’m also pleasantly surprised by how soft/sweet Gaga’s voice is and how she balances with Bruno’s and interjects belts like only she can. The melody is a true earworm and it’s been stuck in my head ever since. Played it for three straights in my car and they ate it UP so we’re in for a HIT monsters :pawsup:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 5

Hennycomb
6 minutes ago, kenmonster said:

this is the same man who allegedly abandoned her mother for years and not until she died that he acknowledged her, i get it that Gaga wants a popboy but bruno mars? like really Gaga?

lady gaga television GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Thanks 3

KeepOnSwimming

Just woke up and I couldn't be happier. Such a beautiful, timeless song. :diane:

And to All the little complainers: LOG OFF. :oops:

Bruno x Gaga, what a combo. Finally music, not just noise. 

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

RudraCNG

It's a really nice song. I already love it but I feel like it could grow even more in me.

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Love 2

Hennycomb
6 minutes ago, kenmonster said:

whos stopping you

You keep making comments that sound like they are your first reaction to the song. You've been doing that for the past 2 hours. Do you need some help? 

• Thanks 4

CoastalMonster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fSPiX8VIps

Loved this reaction, because they reminded me how this really is an iconic moment for pop culture. Bruno and Gaga were both creating hit after hit in arguably the strongest decade of pop in the 21st century. It's just wild to think about it. 

"I'm just a rockstar"
  • Love 2

GipJo

It's just that one guy keep commenting negative comments so let's ignore him. When he uses Bruno's personal life to attack the song you know he is an obsessed hater. Move on.

Edited by GipJo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

KeepOnSwimming

Aaaw I cant, I literally just woke up, listened to it like 3 times and it gets better everytime. Such good lyricism. Balanced vocals. Some truly great music. I am so happy. 

I mean 'I wanna hold you just for a while and die with a smile' while my husband and kids are next to me. :kara:

• Love 7

kenmonster
1 minute ago, Hennycomb said:

You keep making comments that sound like they are your first reaction to the song. You've been doing that for the past 2 hours. Do you need some help? 

youre so pretentious as if youre willing to help thats more disappointing tbh

• LMAO 3

• Blackout19 changed the title to What's your opinion about DWAS?