Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Lumiere said:

Hope you guys are okay :hug:

Ohhhhh we are. Thanks for the words :kara: we're together for 7 years and it's getting even better with time. I don't know why the hell I dreamt of breaking up :huntyga: I felt so empty and sad when I woke up. Now I wanna listen to the song one more time.

• Love 1

BULATIO

Too sentimental song, but I like the musicality. Indeed, Gaga's voice is restrained and it's a bit unusual to listen to her at such a tempo. I rate the track 7.5/10

A good video, there is a reference to the joker. I didn't feel any chemistry between them, they don't look like lovers and that heart at the end didn't convince me.

Sassy Drag Race GIF by TAZO

fighting buryat
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

bpmMonkey

This so good ! And only keeps on getting better. Also YouTube is already popping of with the straights reacting to it and eating it up! 

also very much get The Cure vibes in the sense that it feels like Joker related and probably was written during one of their sessions, didn’t really feel right for the movie but is just such a stellar song that she didn’t wanted it to scrap and released it as a single (DWAS being way better than TC, but still, yall get what i mean) 

• YAAAS 5

Sugar Baby

Gosh this is one of her best songs in a while a classic already 

and love this sound, hopefully LG7 also has this pop rock influence 

:kara:

• Love 1

BULATIO
3 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

it feels like Joker related and probably was written during one of their sessions,

No, this song was written in Bruno's studio. 

fighting buryat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

Watched some react videos and this key HITTING with the straights. This is gonna be such a cute hit ahhh

• Like 2

Luffy
31 minutes ago, kenmonster said:

i get it that this is only a transition to joker 2 but i needed her to finish the girls but it seems like its gonna flop

Let us enjoy it.

• Love 3

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

also very much get The Cure vibes in the sense that it feels like Joker related and probably was written during one of their sessions, didn’t really feel right for the movie but is just such a stellar song that she didn’t wanted it to scrap and released it as a single

Gaga said it was originally just Bruno’s track, but he called her up and asked her to add her vocals to it. So no, not Joker related at all unfortunately 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

bpmMonkey
1 minute ago, BULATIO said:

No, this song was written in Bruno's studio. 

Oh

rpdr-kennedy-davenport.gif

Levine

I love it, my god it feels a classic already- Their voices together are PERFECT!

Bruno's fans must be happy because he kinda went back to his origins and for Gaga's fans I don't care about them.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

Scarlet Witch

The way we’ve been begging for droplets between album releases and when we get an excellent one like this yall still complain 

• Thanks 4

• Blackout19 changed the title to What's your opinion about DWAS?