OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Ultimecia
57 minutes ago, BLOODANDSEMEN said:

you can't relate to a love ballad? you spelled heartless wrong.

Even I, an aromantic, can and do relate to this song! :tony:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

MaybeKermit

Wait is this the song that she recorded in February when those studio pics of the band leaked + they said it was “Bananas” + “very Prince” inspired ???

Bronco

This has so much chart potential given how much of a first dancebat a wedding vibe it serves. 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
6 minutes ago, kenmonster said:

i get it that this is only a transition to joker 2 but i needed her to finish the girls but it seems like its gonna flop

Can you please stop already? You have already stated you dont like it and as this thread continues you keep commenting and responding with negativity. I get it you dont like it but please do not badger us with your opinion and reply to comments.

You even went on to make fun of Kesha's Joyride which is not on topic. Either you are trolling us because you are bored and find joy in arguments or you desperately want attention which is sad.

Edited by Real Panda
  • Thanks 18

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Lumiere said:

"If the world was ending, I'd wanna be next to you."

I WANT SOMEONE TO SAY THIS TO ME AND MEAN IT. :giveup:

This is so beautiful I'm actually crying :franminervini:

I recently had a dream I broke up with my boyfriend and I woke up very sad. When I heard the first verse of this song describing exactly that, bitch let me tell you, I had to hold a tear.

• Love 2

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

So is Brunos concert done already?

Its starting 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

nswain1110

It's a great pairing and a beautiful song. Listened 5 or 6 times on the way home from the movies. It will do well on adult radio. The public has been craving these two, especially Bruno. 

Some other folks in this thread need to accept that Gaga is a multi genre artist with diverse appeal. Middle aged women will EAT this up. It will be played at weddings for eons. These facts do NOT make it a bad song. You'll get fed on LG7. Patience is sexy. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

Elohim

It’s a really well done track, ballads are not my go to but I know to appreciate a good one. 
Anyways, Im glad it’s not part of the album, but a stand alone single.

• Like 2

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

It's a great pairing and a beautiful song. Listened 5 or 6 times on the way home from the movies. It will do well on adult radio. The public has been craving these two, especially Bruno. 

Some other folks in this thread need to accept that Gaga is a multi genre artist with diverse appeal. Middle aged women will EAT this up. It will be played at weddings for eons. These facts do NOT make it a bad song. You'll get fed on LG7. Patience is sexy. 

I listened to the song only 1 time, don't feel like listening again right now but I can't leave the thread cause of the hype and how happy I am for this release. At the end of the day, it's a personality thing. As I said before, I believe contentment and positivity is a choice :glamourpuss: let's be happy together for this song

• Like 1

kenmonster
Just now, Real Panda said:

Can you please stop already? You have already stated you dont like it and as this thread continues you keep commenting and responding with negativity. I get it you dont like it but please do not badger us with your opinion and reply to comments.

You even went on to make fun of Kesha's Joyride which is not on topic. Either you are trolling us because you are bored and find joy in arguments or you desperately want some attention which is sad.

im just replying to everyone lol and people are allowed to have different opinions sweety

Lumiere
10 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I recently had a dream I broke up with my boyfriend and I woke up very sad. When I heard the first verse of this song describing exactly that, bitch let me tell you, I had to hold a tear.

Hope you guys are okay :hug:

BELLYACHE

Guys I’m not into this type of music AT ALL, but I have been replaying for the entire hour and a half that it’s been out. Is it just me?

• Like 3

Wet Fire

It's on repeat :music:

I'm so excited for Andrew Watt's production in further Gaga projects!

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

• LastNight changed the title to Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW