💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Sir

Taylor!!! Someone is releasing new music, please drop new TTPD variants to block them :trollga:

• LMAO 2

Reality
Just now, Hennycomb said:

Girl, I don't know if you feel the same, but whenever I see gheys comparing music or describing styles/genres I'm like "are you deaf?". It's beyond me. One day a long time ago I made an uptempo beat and a friend of mine compared it to Massive Attack, and I remember to this day how off that comparison was. It's a disease that afflicts gay man who love pop music I fear.

When the single cover came out, they also said "Joanne!" because Bruno was wearing a cowboy hat :smh: Like, what?? :giveup:

🃏🖤👹
  • LMAO 7

kenmonster
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Aside from the fact that this is a ballad, how is this anything like Hold My Hand?? :oprah:

I swear, the HMH and Trixie Mattel comparisons show that some of y'all really have no frame of reference. This sounds nothing like HMH or anything that Trixie puts out. 

well it is for me lol

tylerjs
35 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Um, Bad Romance says hi. 

Season 3 Hello GIF by The Office

Edited by tylerjs
🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

doja scat

this is an instant classic i fear :messga: 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • YAAAS 3

Juanlittlem

The ending with them inside the heart shape would make such a cool picture disc, like, with a heart shaped vinyl.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

CoastalMonster

I've got bad news for the haters: the song is already stuck in my head

"I'm just a rockstar"
  • YAAAS 3

tylerjs
35 minutes ago, MessyTop said:
you honestly think in 20 years from today folk will say “Gaga?, yes the girl from Die with a smile” Lol

you don’t?

Kamala Harris Wow GIF by Election 2020

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

kenmonster

i get it that this is only a transition to joker 2 but i needed her to finish the girls but it seems like its gonna flop

• LMAO 2

TylerMedeiros

This is a smash hit single when it comes to the GP.

I also had to say goodbye to my bff for two months (we each have no family where we live so we are very very close) and this song just resonates so deeply personal to me. As well as with my partner and family. This is A SMASH HIT RECORD! 

bookmark me

YEET
  • YAAAS 3

Bolkins

I didn’t know what to expect but its an absolute gorgeous moment. They sound great together, Gaga in particular sounds wonderful - slightly more restraint vocals than what we’ve heard as of late. The video is styled and stunning, track produced to perfection. 

People will ofc be negative and that’s fine. I’ve slowly realised this miserable world we live in is having an effect on people, peace and contentment has to come from within :holdmyhand:

Edited by Bolkins
  • Like 1

if your 7-year-long partner is 5,000 miles away from you and it’s going to stay that way for a long time, I promise you, it hits very differently

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb
Just now, Reality said:

When the single cover came out, they also said "Joanne!" because Bruno was wearing a cowboy hat :smh: Like, what?? :giveup:

:billie: hold my hand and die with a smile have loud snares at the beginning of each bar I'll give people that at least. I think they find similarity in that and the belting probably.

Lumiere

"If the world was ending, I'd wanna be next to you."

I WANT SOMEONE TO SAY THIS TO ME AND MEAN IT. :giveup:

This is so beautiful I'm actually crying :franminervini:

• Love 1

• LastNight changed the title to Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW