Featured Posts

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

but in this case, we are right so :samanthac:

Majority might have their way but minority will have their say:kiss:

NATAH
4 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Majority might have their way but minority will have their say:kiss:

well, if being wrong out loud means that much to you then enjoy it, i guess :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

TMM90
16 hours ago, River said:

That's very different, Gaga was offended by the question but she still looked at the interviewer in the eyes and defended her image, sexuality and music, Blake Lively didn't even care to look at the interviewer, she was there having a discussion with the other girl idk her.

Girl, she had dark shades on, what do you mean looked the interviewer in the eyes? By some standards that alone may come off as her being rude.

RenegAde
11 minutes ago, NATAH said:

well, if being wrong out loud means that much to you then enjoy it, i guess :samanthac:

It's not about being wrong or right, it's not a math equation .it's about different perspectives, grow up 

River
2 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Girl, she had dark shades on, what do you mean looked the interviewer in the eyes? By some standards that alone may come off as her being rude.

I mean, even with shades, in a conversation your head is moving to the same position of the other person and that’s what Gaga is doing lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RichAssPiss

These press junkets look like absolute hell. They sit you in a room for hours and truly vapid media people all come in one by one and ask you the same stupid questions. If someone doesn't break by the end, that's more of a red flag to me. 

Dawson
44 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

These press junkets look like absolute hell. They sit you in a room for hours and truly vapid media people all come in one by one and ask you the same stupid questions. If someone doesn't break by the end, that's more of a red flag to me. 

It's vapid yeah but some professionalism, respect and manners are expected

Edited by Dawson

RenegAde
2 hours ago, Micmaky said:

The video you posted has to do with weight. It’s totally out of context 

The segment was about weight but the topic derailed to just back handed compliments in general, That is when remy ma likened it  to adding "little" before a compliment to diminish its meaning. If you watched the video you would know its not out of context 

NATAH
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

It's not about being wrong or right, it's not a math equation .it's about different perspectives, grow up 

no need to get so rude lol :ladyhaha:

mother, what must i do?

SlaeUrAnus

As someone who was always frozen out, this is a tough watch. 

In my messy era.

RichAssPiss
55 minutes ago, Dawson said:

It's vapid yeah but some professionalism, respect and manners are expected

What if we criticized journalists for doing a terrible job instead of expecting anyone to act like a stupid question is riveting? 

NATAH
26 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

What if we criticized journalists for doing a terrible job instead of expecting anyone to act like a stupid question is riveting? 

we do and when Gaga dealt with a terrible journalist, she at least had to common decency to look at him and deliver a powerful response rather than just pretending he didn't exist

mother, what must i do?