💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Bruno track LG7 or something else?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

What do you think?

I just feel like it’s not LG7. I can’t picture LG7 lead single being a feature- especially one w an artist as well known as Bruno. 
she hasn’t done a collab single for the lead single since her first single EVER lol 

I don’t think we can say LG7 is coming just yet 

am I wrong???

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Love 1

Madame Goo Goo

The same insiders who leaked that the song was being released stated that it is the lead for Bruno’s album, not Gaga’s. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 6

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

The same insiders who leaked that the song was being released stated that it is the lead for Bruno’s album, not Gaga’s. 

I’m ok w it being the lead for Bruno- NOT ok w it being the lead for Gaga LOL

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Dawson

Bruno's store is down, Bruno's Vegas tickets go on sale Friday, I think this is Bruno's 

• Shook 1

Red

Gaga usually writes her music on the piano so it’s not because we got a piano tease it means it will be a piano song. That being said, I have no idea :brat: I’m just happy we are going to be fed by our fave :nooo:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Love 1

SpanishChaosAngel

ROM got more attention than Stupid Love, she probably wants to release a collab rather than a solo single, so what happened in 2020 doesn’t happen again

2School4Cool

I have no clue, but if it's for Bruno's album it's an interesting choice that Gaga teased it before him, so I feel like it'd be her song? Could easily be wrong

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 2

Anderson123

Isn't it a Nat King Cole cover and produced by Anderson Paak? Sounds like it's for Bruno's lead or a standalone single. If Andrew Watt is somewhere in the credits then maybe for LG7.

5 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

ROM got more attention than Stupid Love, she probably wants to release a collab rather than a solo single, so what happened in 2020 doesn’t happen again

I think they knew Rain On Me would be huge so they saved that for 2nd. Lead singles usually bring the most attention and it's Gaga so of course people were thristy for her music. They did the right thing with Stupid Love first.

LordByron28

Anderson .Paak & Bruno Mars sound nothing like the snippets she has released for LG7. Their sound is more funky, R&B, and a little bit of hip hop. Given the supposed influence/cover it sounds like it will be more in line with that sound and maybe some jazzy influence from Gaga. Which could fit for a Joker 2 soundtrack song or Bruno lead. Not LG7 related. 

• Like 2

eunino

I think its from Joker. The movie will premier at the Venice Festival soon and maybe they will release the oficial original song of the movie now.

It was said that there were original songs in the movie and we still don’t know anything about, so that could be it. Not to mention that title does seem to match Joker.

It is definitely not for LG7 and now I doubt it is a lead from Bruno and Gaga teased it before him. Makes absolutely zero sense.

It’s Bruno’s lead. LG7 has sadly been postponed to 2025 (according to the same insider who leaked this song was being released). :(

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1