💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Bruno track Joker related or something else?

Mr S

Featured Posts

wolfga

Nope, LG7 100%

Blame it on the doctor He went and took a bite of my heart but it brought me to life

Anderson123

We clearly are desperate for answers. No time to wait for official announcements. :ororomunroe::fan:

• Like 1

Gangie

Like girls, so confusing...

If I like it, then that's what I get!

weed

I kind of think it could be THE Joker 2 song... a la Skyfall, Heathens, etc. 

Just a very strange coincidence/purposeful similarity to Joker when it premieres in under a month! Either J2 or a hype single for both of them, neither leads.

Edited by weed
  • Like 2

lastpopicon

Either for LG7 or joker :enigma:

I don't believe she'd tease the song first for a Bruno Mars Album :partysick: 

Wouldn't Bruno do that first if the track is for his album? :saladga:

Edited by lastpopicon
The melody that you choose can rescue you

Edonis

no, the empire magazine article from earlier kind of implied there are no original songs. the "soundtrack" of the film is comprised of musical numbers from the 30s/40s/50s and some jazz. I really do think this could be for LG7. 

NATAH

kinda odd that he's barely said anything about it... i did initially think it was HIS song Gaga is featuring on but why is she the one teasing if that's the case?

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chlorine

It's a standalone like The Cure, since Interscope rejected the original LG7 and she's started from scratch. They had made a deal with Warner's to cross-promote LG7/original music and JFAD so she cobbled this together in the last few weeks to avoid breaching her contract. 

Decodekid
6 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

It's a standalone like The Cure, since Interscope rejected the original LG7 and she's started from scratch. They had made a deal with Warner's to cross-promote LG7/original music and JFAD so she cobbled this together in the last few weeks to avoid breaching her contract. 

341cf92d407b1d615faf970fc0ed3501.jpg

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • LMAO 3

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

:icant:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2

gumzy3000

Most likely its a song from Bruno Mars' new album but I can definitely see it also being a part of Joker, probably as the end credit song or something. It could be in both albums

trolly troll troll

AnglerfishbraBENUS

so we are getting:

industrial electronic - LG7

something AC/Funk or ballad with Bruno i’m guessing 

Jazz/broadway music - Joker

she’s definitely doing it all which is soooo Gaga. 

dit

I kind of think Bruno wanted to capitalize on the Joker 2 hype for his comeback because he wasn’t sure he’d have a successful comeback after like 7 years of no solo music so maybe he strategically wanted Gaga and the song to be titled a title with the ajoker vibe around when Joker would be released to sort of have a bit of a boost from that hype. That would be the only logical explanation if this song is indeed NOT part of LG7 or Joker 2 soundtrack imo