💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Bruno teaser

mamo

Featured Posts

guys wtf, you can tell from the song title it's for Joker. I mean 'Die with a smile'?? no need for further discussions or questions is it from LG7, Bruno's album etc. like come on

• Like 2

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

Bruno is in quite a bit of debt from his shenanigans in Vegas.

My guess is; his people reached out to Gaga's people to help clean up his image and pay off the debt. 

I'm really happy that Gaga is getting her coin, enjoying her life, and making her money work for her.

It means a bigger fashion budget for LG7 and bigger sound stages for the tour! 

iirc that debt story was actually proven to be false, per the hotel that it was written about

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Anderson123
20 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

ISTG if this bih pulls a Chromatica Ball and this song is announced in like a month 

gretchen.gif

She's teasing mid August about a hint for end of September to most likely announce in November that she's going to make an announcement in January for a single to be released around March with a tentative release of end of May/June for Pride.

• LMAO 4

Aglaya
4 minutes ago, Reez said:

guys wtf, you can tell from the song title it's for Joker. I mean 'Die with a smile'?? no need for further discussions or questions is it from LG7, Bruno's album etc. like come on

I mean... with the title leak it was said this was bruno mars' new single :sweat: can you blame anyone?

could mean anything
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I mean... with the title leak it was said this was bruno mars' new single :sweat: can you blame anyone?

maybe it will be for both Joker and Bruno's album, but it's Joker related 100%

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

Also, won't anyone mention all the dangling chains all around her?! :stupidoreo:

Thank you for bringing this up lol those chains were so randomly placed there. Could it be an easter egg? :gum: 

find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 1

Flippy

THE BLACK HAIR :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Mirrion Rizzons

The rumours suggest it’s a Bruno song but it is interesting that she used the black heart emoji in the caption.

Also I know they’re both past their peaks but it’s nice to see Gaga collaborating with more of her contemporary’s, she mainly avoided these collabs in her imperial era 

• Like 5

AndiGaga
5 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Also I know they’re both past their peaks but it’s nice to see Gaga collaborating with more of her contemporary’s, she mainly avoided these collabs in her imperial era 

I know what you try to say. They both had HUGE years (Gaga 2008-2012) and Bruno (2010-2014) BUT they never left! And they had huge hits and afterwards. Gaga is still capable of #1s (songs and albums) and Brunos last era is long ago, this is his 'comeback'. 

Edit: what I try to say: they both are going to have peaks to come

Edited by AndiGaga
  • Like 2

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

This is not for Joker lmao 

This is Bruno's lead single. Bookmark this. 

Is not the end of titles Joker song?

robotvoiceinalice
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

If it is out midnight local time, we'll have the song by Thursday morning :enigma:

Its still Tuesday 

Mr S

All so confusing. Rumors are pointing to it being Bruno's song, but it sounds like it could be for Joker. Why is Bruno Involved then. Was this song a recent creation hence LG7 got delayed to make this the lead single? Will this even be on LG7? So many questions!

• Like 3