💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Clayton Davis (Variety) says Gaga has no scene without Joaquin in Joker

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

He's saying Joaquin has scenes without her while she has no scenes without him. He also says the movie is very good and Joaquin is even better than in first movie.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Didymus

Does this confirm she's a figment of his imagination?

Though I guess technically the scene where she steals the tv with him performing is a solo scene.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

4SeasonsInADay
Just now, Didymus said:

Does this confirm she's a figment of his imagination?

Though I guess technically the scene where she steals the tv with him performing is a solo scene.

There are shots when she's alone, but they aren't really "acting/dialogue" type scenes which is where this is coming from.

Don't think this is too suprising after the talk of Supporting Actress and once it became apparent none of the other main cast had direct connection to her character.

• Like 3

Reality

Mmmm, I don't think that'll be the case. Even in the trailers, we see shots of her without Joaquin. I wouldn't be surprised if most of her scenes are with him, but I definitely think we'll get standalone Gaga scenes. A big plot point of the film is Harley's descent into madness, so having solo scenes feels necessary—especially for the times exploring her life pre-Arkham.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 5

Bradley

It doesn't matter as long as the writing, directing and acting are good. Every element in the film should be in service of the story so if the decisions are justified, it doesn't matter if Harley doesn't have much character independence in the movie.

• Like 1

EGOT2027

clayton davis never ever knows what he’s talking about. pay this no attention. there are multiple shots in the trailers without joaquin (her in the mirror, her throwing the dumpster into the glass, her walking up the stairs, the elevator shot). 

clayton is somehow paid by variety to follow and report on awards season and yet is worse at oscar predictions than a below average gold derby user

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

mamo

lmao pay no mind to this man...he's just a clout chaser and says random sh*t every award season to get clicks.

he's the one who started the rumour that Gaga might campaign for best supporting actress without any reliable source or confirmation. 

take it with a pinch of salt. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 1

MelbHawker

I mean.. there’s shots of her in the trailer walking up those iconic stairs / breaking a shopfront window / walking up to the courthouse alone in that already iconic red lewk.

I think… this might be false. :fan:

River
1 hour ago, 4SeasonsInADay said:

Don't think this is too suprising after the talk of Supporting Actress and once it became apparent none of the other main cast had direct connection to her character.

I mean Jonathan Bailey won best supporting actor recently for his role Fellow Traveler, Joker is the main character just like Hawk in Fellow Traveler.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Lukas96

we've literally seen a scene with her stealing a TV without Joaquin in the trailer

RAMROD

This shouldn't come as surprise, and I am thinking this also means, both, physically and delusions/fantasy.

_C6sFraHjMrr22DDjEc16W95mS-eBBd7_wH_ed-8

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
Just now, Lukas96 said:

we've literally seen a scene with her stealing a TV without Joaquin in the trailer

But there's joker in that TV, so doesn't always mean her with Joker side by sode physically :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡