💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ariana rumors before Chromatica?

Mr S

Featured Posts

Mr S

When there's smoke there's fire. Seeing all these Weeknd rumors, it got me thinking, were there rumors of an Ariana collab before ROM? Are was it a surprise? I can't remember...

Decodekid

I remember some video of Ariana talking about the song or something 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Snorlax

I remember the blackpink rumors also and everybody was like no way she would do a kpop collab delulus

• Thanks 2

Edonis

yes lol. unironically it kind of started as a fan theory because Gaga and ariana kept liking each other's instagram pictures within seconds of posting in the summer of 2019. we didn't get any concrete rumors from "insiders" about it until the end of 2019 going into 2020 though. 

• Thanks 2

highwithenemy

I remember that Jojo Siwa was a big factor in that speculation because apparently, she saw Gaga and Ariana rehearsing a choreography together, and everyone immediately was like, whattt????

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.
  • Shook 2

Edonis
2 minutes ago, highwithenemy said:

I remember that Jojo Siwa was a big factor in that speculation because apparently, she saw Gaga and Ariana rehearsing a choreography together, and everyone immediately was like, whattt????

not jojo siwa, but the dance moms lady. but that was basically the confirmation that the collab was happening. they were rehearsing for iHeart I think? 

EwanAye

It was a thing, because in the BTS of the RoM video Ariana talks about her fans tweeting old videos of her singing Gaga when she was younger- so there must have been some speculation :trollga:

ProfessionalClown

The Ariana collab was a time coming, it was eventually gonna happen with their constant interaction before the announcement of ROM

Blackpink was also a huge rumor for like 6 months before too 

Anderson123

I remember there being rumors about Blackpink (since MET Gala) and Ariana but we never took it serious. Elton was 100% a surprise, that was NEVER discussed.

I do remember a couple of fans posting on Stupid Love video about Rain On Me with Ariana coming soon etc. from Twitter rumors and that was before we got the tracklist.

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, Mr S said:

When there's smoke there's fire. Seeing all these Weeknd rumors, it got me thinking, were there rumors of an Ariana collab before ROM? Are was it a surprise? I can't remember...

Yeah I remember there were lots of rumors that Ariana was on a song with Gaga. I remember people were putting a bunch of emojis as hints, mostly ️. My favorite part of the era, which I've mentioned several times, is when mv details were leaking. I remember someone said something along the lines of Ariana has wings and they're dancing in a street, and everyone bullied the user hard as hell :brat:

GagaUnderYou

Correct, I remember this well that Gaga/Blackpink rumours were going around. We also got the title Babylon around the same time as well! Wouldn’t be horrible to have a Weeknd & Bruno collab.

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Yeah I remember there were lots of rumors that Ariana was on a song with Gaga. I remember people were putting a bunch of emojis as hints, mostly ️. My favorite part of the era, which I've mentioned several times, is when mv details were leaking. I remember someone said something along the lines of Ariana has wings and they're dancing in a street, and everyone bullied the user hard as hell :brat:

well there were also rumors about a video in a cave with waterfalls in the desert or something

there was even a girl named Alus, she wrote a song called Reign to throw fans of and leaked the bridge as fake snip.... unfortunately i cant find it anywhere because it seems blocked

(this is unavailable)

Edited by Schizophonic

yungpancake

I remember someone who worked with Gaga on the Paper Magazine shoot posted on his IG story “THE BLACKPINK COLLAB= 🔥🔥🔥” Around the time the photoshoot was released.