Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Harris clashes with protesters


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

FGGrayson
9 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

The other side is anti Palestine, so they wont use what the protestors did against her, they would actually take Kamalas side on this event.

I literally saw right wing accoubts making fun of her because “her own people” was attacking her in HER OWN RALLY 😂

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, FGGrayson said:

I literally saw right wing accoubts making fun of her because “her own people” was attacking her in HER OWN RALLY 😂

Yeah obviously at the moment they will mock everything that happens to her, but its not like it will effect her campaign because they agree with her Israeli stance. You cant just stay silent and obedient just because you dont want right wingers to mock you. I agree it should be done strategically, but I think this protest was done the right way in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...