music news

Drake just dropped 100GB of unreleased content, including new songs

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

TwistedTeeth

This is like the artist equivalent of a man buying his wife flowers after f**cking up. Drake is never going to beat out Kendrick.

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • Like 1

Judas Oyster

Is this to try to c*ckblock ye's and Ty's new album? Because its not streaming on music platforms I'm guessing, so that was not the purpose then? Or did he release on music platform?

Or maybe this is hyping up a new album right around the corner AKA before this Friday so it can chart alongside the ye and Ty album?

I mean, I am a Drake fan, but kinda desperate if this was the intention. I can understand this after Kendrick did what he did. He wants to show that he is better than others (ye) at least.

I think after being a Drake fan since before his first official album was released (I started listening to his free mixtapes back in 2007/2008 - damn I'm getting old soon 20 years ago!!?) Drake he is just playing around this competition thing, but the Kendrick must have hit a little hard even if he still is playing. Nevertheless: hype = numbers. So he still keeping being proactive about his sales.

Edited by Judas Oyster
  • Love 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
13 hours ago, NATAH said:

y'all saying she should have done this for ARTPOP, she'd get sued beyond oblivion by troy and co. :messga:

She can say she was hacked, she already did it with "Aura" :bon:. Gaga, babes, just leak all the old stuff, we won't tell anybody it was you, I swear we'll all collectively pretend we believe it was a hacking thing :anveeroy:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

MANiCURE 6

Oh ! I love this ! I don't care about Drake at all but the concept is everything. Gaga take notes please.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ElectroFasion

Gaga and britney('s team) should learn from him

Edited by The Walking Slay
  • YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
On 8/6/2024 at 12:46 PM, Anderson123 said:

That could've been ARTPOP. :cyanlights:

God can you imagine 100 gigabytes of Act 2 I think I'd just pass away 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
On 8/6/2024 at 1:36 PM, HelloHangoverz said:

Can only dream of Gaga doing this, omg

I think that was my instantaneous thought 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I think that was my instantaneous thought 

That will be a historic day if it ever happens

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

King of the Fall

I feel like Drake should just go away for awhile, they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. He has been dropping random stuff like crazy since the beef and none of it has translated into chart success

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Ashley
On 8/6/2024 at 6:53 PM, Judas Oyster said:

Is this to try to c*ckblock ye's and Ty's new album? Because its not streaming on music platforms I'm guessing, so that was not the purpose then? Or did he release on music platform?

Or maybe this is hyping up a new album right around the corner AKA before this Friday so it can chart alongside the ye and Ty album?

I mean, I am a Drake fan, but kinda desperate if this was the intention. I can understand this after Kendrick did what he did. He wants to show that he is better than others (ye) at least.

I think after being a Drake fan since before his first official album was released (I started listening to his free mixtapes back in 2007/2008 - damn I'm getting old soon 20 years ago!!?) Drake he is just playing around this competition thing, but the Kendrick must have hit a little hard even if he still is playing. Nevertheless: hype = numbers. So he still keeping being proactive about his sales.

People are saying it was to distract from him being a creep once again, I just reading this thread on LSA https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/vile-is-this-why-drake-dropped-all-these-new-songs-snor-and-drake-stream.5690974/

• Like 1

fede ARTPOP

100gb of his recycle bin. 

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng