Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fan spills about Gaga's Frankensteined song heard backstage of JWT

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, 63grekke said:

@mods please close this thread 

Let's stop that tiring forum police. GGD is kinda dead enough. We're on a forum to discuss. Where is the fun ? 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

You're missing his point: he only means that these records are unreleased for a reason. But we would all love to hear them like the next fan, obviously.

That being said, I've always assumed she might be keeping some records on the side waiting for the right project. From the couple of clues we've had regarding LG7, it might seem like the right concept for Frankensteined. Just a thought.

i’ve always thought this too tbh. Doesn’t seem like a thing yet and she doesn’t love revisiting old work except for maybe fashion of his love… and telephone could fit the theory too. 

she has to be saving ballads for a piano album and like what about SIRE? 

• Like 1

Jigglygoth
4 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Yeah, she said she wrote Joanne because she thought she could fix her dad and then she realized she couldn’t do that. But I assumed she was talking about his own personal traumas, it never crossed my mind they had a disturbing relationship. She always speaks about him with such respect and affection. 

This. I think people immediately assume that because her dad is conservative, then she feels uneasy about him, but that is usually not how it works on most families. 

In my family, most of us are... progressive-leaning, but we have that one uncle that is a cop, two of his sons are cops too, he's very conservative, and... we all get along just fine? :laughga:. Like, we're not gonna cancel our own family just because they vote different, we're FAMILY, real life is not Twitter :air:

I highly doubt she feels anything other than love and affection towards her dad, even if they don't share a similar worldview. 

Back on topic: at this point, if I have to become famous to hangout with Gaga irl, and get that "Frankensteined" demo, I will :iamfair:.

HEART OF EVER-FROST