monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
26 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i bet a dollar it will be in LG7 re-worked by Gessafelstein

RedOne was in LA late last year for a couple months so who knows

• YAAAS 1

M i K E Y

What if the "I’ve become a notorious being“ snippet was Frankensteined :volantis:

culturalbaptism

Whatever gags, drop another the fame monster and I'll care about again

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

probably because of the complicated relationship with her father

You mean by the time Joanne was released or nowadays? I always thought they had a good relationship, despite the differences in political views. 

find your freedom in the music

Ultimecia
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

This is such a grim conclusion to an already chaotic era... the fact that you can't change people no matter how hard or for how long you try.

I'm so ready for Gaga to figuratively kick all that trauma in the balls with LG7 and say "**** it, I'll thrive on my own terms surrounded by the people that deserve my attention"

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 2

NATAH
55 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

You mean by the time Joanne was released or nowadays? I always thought they had a good relationship, despite the differences in political views. 

both, she admitted that she wrote Joanne for her father or something and we didn't find out about his republican ways until a couple of years after

he was probably a trump supporter back then too but i doubt her and her father's relationship is in good standing after trump mocked her and her father continued to support him

mother, what must i do?

elijahfan
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Please as if you would not play those 'mid songs' on loop :kiss:

You're missing his point: he only means that these records are unreleased for a reason. But we would all love to hear them like the next fan, obviously.

That being said, I've always assumed she might be keeping some records on the side waiting for the right project. From the couple of clues we've had regarding LG7, it might seem like the right concept for Frankensteined. Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

Maybe. But I also believe she's aware it's not a well-liked era from the fans, so why would she bring it up.

• Like 1

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, NATAH said:

he was probably a trump supporter back then too but i doubt her and her father's relationship is in good standing after trump mocked her and her father continued to support him

I wouldn't necessarily assume anything about these very private subjects. While it's true that her father is less present around her, I would believe that his conservative views didn't just appear overnight. I don't think it's anything new for his family. Cynthia, who quite obviously shares her daughter's democratic views, is still married to him. Honestly, there's no way of really knowing where Gaga and him stand as of today, nor is it any of our business, really.