Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fan spills about Gaga's Frankensteined song heard backstage of JWT

monketsharona

Featured Posts

NATAH
3 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

Is not about romanticizing what we don't have, but more about us being confident in her artistry, and the fact that those songs are probably good enough *for our fanbase*, even if not for anybody else. 

but fans absolutely do behave like this and have gone as far as to bash Joanne in favour of stuff they've never even heard, which is crazy to me

that's why i want it to leak so everyone can finally form opinions based on facts rather than "what ifs" and fantasies :volantis:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

Realistically, her scrapped album will sound "dated", and most of those songs are likely not going to do well in today's pop landscape. They wouldn't "single material" or charting hits. 

No shade in what I will say but the revival of TF, TFM and BTW in recent years actually shows her first three albums are the ones aging the best in general public view of Lady Gaga's discography. It actually ages far better than her last three albums. 

So yeah a throwback album going back to dark elaborated EDM sounds and catchy lyrics (with some new inflences) would definitely work good in 2024.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
52 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

Where is that one guy who would post about "Frankensteined" every week on "Gaga Thoughts", babes, wakeup, we got new fodder for our delusion :ladyhaha:.

No, trust me, you better not summon him

Jigglygoth
19 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, trust me, you better not summon him

He was so iconic. The way he would NOT GIVE UP :ladyhaha:. I hope he's thriving rn, as he deserves :chica:

If the song is ever released, I know it will be because of his voodoo and all the chickens he's sacrificed over the years to achieve it :diane:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Auralegends

What a coincidence, I literally searched for the original LG5 and Frankensteined on Twitter yesterday after watching a video on youtube about it

SpanishChaosAngel
7 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

What a coincidence, I literally searched for the original LG5 and Frankensteined on Twitter yesterday after watching a video on youtube about it

my mom would say: do not accept the cookies

she is so paranoid with all this things:laughga:

Helxig
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Stuff never leaks anymore :(

Okay but we had heaps of leak in the last year. The ENTIRE BTW and ARTPOP album photoshoots, vocals of Gaga in studio, stem packs. Just not songs :bear: 

My issue is that if something leaks these days there is no way of telling if it's legit or AI :bradley:  AI stole from us the ability to be like "omg that is actually her voice!!" like when Aura leaked and we all got chills knowing it was undeniably real

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SpanishChaosAngel
39 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

He was so iconic. The way he would NOT GIVE UP :ladyhaha:. I hope he's thriving rn, as he deserves :chica:

If the song is ever released, I know it will be because of his voodoo and all the chickens he's sacrificed over the years to achieve it :diane:

the fact that i can see his post by your quote, he is so obsessed with me omg, since the first day i have been here!

if he put me on his ignore list, why is he so afraid of me being “summoned”:laughga:

its that he hasn't matured yet? really?

Edited by SpanishChaosAngel

SpanishChaosAngel
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

i wish this and act 2 would leak so people stop praising it as the holy grail of her discography when it's probably very mid :messga:

Hallelujah sounds like an early demo, and it still sounds really good

you can imagine how a finished version of it would sound, or make your own version of it 

i love it when demos from unreleased songs leak

doja scat

just when i managed to get over this song never being released im reminded of its existence :fatcat:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Juanlittlem
Just now, doja scat said:

just when i managed to get over this song never being released im reminded of its existence :fatcat:

Call me mother monster I am not a bride just a product of his design :rockstar:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

TimotheeChalamet
20 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

the fact that i can see his post by your quote, he is so obsessed with my omg, since the first day i have been here!

if he put me on his ignore list, why is he so afraid of me to be “summoned”:laughga:

its that he hasn't matured yet? really?

I didn't put you in my ignore list and I'm not afraid of you, you're still pathetic ❤️ and you really don't know what irony is. Let's see if you are going to insult me and my family one more time. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

SpanishChaosAngel
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Call me mother monster I am not a bride just a product of his design :rockstar:

I’ve been FRANKENSTEINED!

omg if a fanmade version sounds this good, imagine the real song with the “Gaga signature” sound as someone said before