Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
music news

Marilyn Manson Starts New Tour, Introduces New Band Members

RAMROD

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

For everyone blindly believing Evan:

-Why did Evan create a fake FBI letter with an actual FBI agents name who was appalled to find out this happened as she was never notified about this?

-Why did Evan throw a script around to other “accusers” saying to “make up” a story about Manson?

-Why did Esme Bianco use PINTEREST photos as evidence online for her abuse with a whip, when it was a MALE after a ROPE bondage session? 

-Why has Ashley Morgan Smithline, one of the main accusers, come out against Evan and claim emotional manipulation and coercion to create accusations against Manson? 

-Why is it that around 60% of the details Evan brought up before claiming Manson as the abuser don’t add up to Manson but her Ex Jamie Bell instead and only changed to fit Manson when Jamie threatened child custody issues? 

-Why did Pola Weiss Alvarez, the actress in the unreleased short film “Groupie”, come out in support of Manson after Evan forced her to speak out after saying she was literally unalived? 

-Why is it that Illma/Evan called in a wellness check on Manson’s property causing him to basically get SWAT’d and then posted on instagram and other social medias about police “raiding his house for evidence” 

-Why is it that many former band mates, crew members, and groupies have all come out saying Manson did not of the sorts especially during the era of Eat Me, Drink Me when he was mainly with Evan? The only major members/crew mates who said anything were there for less than a handful of shows and weren’t even there when said possible events occurred.

-Why is it that Evan accused Manson of keeping her from family when in actuality they moved closer and even in with her family, she was with her family a LOT (with photographic evidence) yet many people close to Manson said Evan was controlling and didn’t want him to be around anyone else? Not an observation, this is from peoples reports.

I can literally keep going. Just because he’s done some **** (and i agree he’s kind of a sh!tbag) and tried to be edgy af you will believe ANYTHING someone says about him and it shows with people here being like “i’ve never liked him” or “he’s always scared me” or “oh i always knew that” it’s confirmation bias and a COMPLETE exclusion of FACTS that are presented.

The easiest thing said, you guys don’t like evidence if it doesn’t fit your narrative. Plain and simple. 

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • Like 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD
Posted (edited)

The way this thread is so derailed than what the actual subject is. GGD101 :brat:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The way this thread is so derailed than what the actual subject is. GGD101 :brat:

:stupidoreo:

OliviaRodrigoStan
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

To bring it back on topic: I saw him live once, and he wasn't very good :madge: maybe it is for the best for people to focus on the allegations :sis: . Maybe he improved his act now, IDK, but on my date, it was kind of a mess :poot:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

To bring it back on topic: I saw him live once, and he wasn't very good :madge: maybe it is for the best for people to focus on the allegations :sis: . Maybe he improved his act now, IDK, but on my date, it was kind of a mess :poot:

He was on drugs all the time back then. He sobered up now, and lost some weight. The first date seems to have positive feedbacks. Try to see him again if your location is available 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Jigglygoth said:

I've heard this a lot actually

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

OliviaRodrigoStan
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I've heard this a lot actually

It was sad because he could tell the audience was not feeling the performance. He even joked about it, and said: "Come on, if you jump, I promise to finish the set", or something like that. Apparently he said that because, on his previous show on the country, he left the stage halfway through the set list and never came back :ladyhaha:

I did enjoyed "Mobscene", and "The Beautiful People", but the rest of the set was lackluster. Like RAMROD said, he was probably on drugs. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Shook 1

Didymus

@ProfessionalClown Who the **** mentioned Evan in here? You're showing your colors by just assuming that is all we know and are talking about and then correcting us as if we are idiots. Won't work on me. I am a metalhead. I have been following this for years, way before Evan's allegations (and, btw, your supposedly fair treatment of that is horribly one-sided, like choosing not to mention that a lot of Manson's team's claims of Evan's forgery were specifically thrown out of court for having no factual basis).

On the first page I did post evidence, and either you didn't see it which is laughable enough or you did see it and ignored it. Trapping a fellow female musician from another band to film their genitals backstage is downright shocking behavior that makes you wonder what he is doing to non-professionals when no one is watching. The question raised by this musician is legitimate: if his team knows he is disrespecting women "all the time" (direct quote from his tour manager), then how the **** is he allowed to tour? And who in their right mind would claim it is totally ok and not problematic at all to directly fund not just the man disrespecting women near him but the team who is allowing all of this to happen?

This is where separating the art from the artist comes crashing down. Yes, you can enjoy his work but that is not the same thing as actively trying to purge his name and incentivize people to sponsor him.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Ivy

There's so many accusations against him, and there's still lawsuits going on it's crazy he's having a comeback :air:

To me this is just an example of how powerful men take advantage, like Evan was a teenager when they started dating (18 I think) and he was like 36. I totally believe he is that abusive type who would groom her

Idk there is too much smoke, the stories are horrifying and men just don't get cancelled for some reason

And yeah, people change their stories in these situation or even drop them because they get death threats against them and their family so that is not really proving anything 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8
Spoiler

I will say it’s kinda funny to me how most GGD users will not condone abusive celebrities except for one major deceased star but let me not start sh*t lol

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz

He's obviously a psycho if you ask me. I'm not even familiar w any of his history but.....come on, let's just be for real:

marilynmanson.jpgMarilyn-Manson-GettyImages-85342111.jpg

Edited by HelloHangoverz
my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

He's obviously a psycho if you ask me. I'm not even familiar w any of his history but.....come on, let's just be for real:

marilynmanson.jpgMarilyn-Manson-GettyImages-85342111.jpg

I mean we can’t 100% assume someone’s makeup choice and clothing makes them a psycho. Would you say that about Allie X right now? She’s basically cosplaying as MM for Girl with no Face. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1