celeb

Musk and Grimes appear in court for custody battle

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Versace

Huh in some countries custody automatically goes to the mother and is then debated once the children hit an age around puberty. I mean 1-3 years old genuinely need their mother to develop biologically and even mentally. 

Axl Jax
3 hours ago, ActualPatient said:

bet you haven't heard about the Elon vs trans daughter issue

I have actually

HelloHangoverz
8 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

gross thing to say considering he is illegally withholding his children from seeing their mother. weird ass. 

yeah, so if he wants to make children he should be raising them properly, my point still stands :yennefer: illiterate ass

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 2

hieronymus
5 hours ago, Axl Jax said:

I have actually

And you still think he should be a father... SEVERAL times over? The original comment isn't what's disgusting here, it's the fact that men like him always have support for their horrible actions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Killa

This looks like a good series. The Independent lawyer vs the corp man in black ones

Elohim
16 hours ago, Helxig said:

Stupid and incredibly wealthy.. a dangerous combination

Calling Elon Musk stupid, is kinda funny. You can hate him, his views or his beliefs but this man is definitely not stupid.

anyways, I don’t really get why Elon is fighting so hard, like he has many many more kids that he never raised so what’s all the fuss about these 3?

also you guys saying “he shouldn’t raise his kids, look at how he treats his trans kid”, guys c’mon this is not how to world works, this is maybe how the internet works. It’s not that his behaviors are acceptable imo but it is what it is.

Edited by Elohim
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

NATAH
3 minutes ago, Elohim said:

Calling Elon Musk stupid, is kinda funny. You can hate him, his views or his beliefs but this man is definitely not stupid.

anyways, I don’t really get why Elon is fighting so hard, like he has many many more kids that he never raised so what’s all the fuss about these 3?

no, he is very stupid

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Elohim
Just now, NATAH said:

no, he is very stupid

Yeah a very stupid man who made billions. Stupid people don’t get too far.

manipulative, a$$hole etc, etc.. but stupid? Nah I don’t think so.

ActualPatient
15 minutes ago, Elohim said:

So, are we actually debating semantics here? Stupid doesn't solely mean the opposite of intelligent or successful in business--- it has multiple connotations, e.g. poor judgment; imprudence.

Why are you going out of your way to say what everyone already knows?

• Thanks 3

Elohim
1 minute ago, ActualPatient said:

So, are we actually debating semantics here? Stupid doesn't solely mean the opposite of intelligent or successful in business--- it has multiple connotations, e.g. poor judgment; imprudence.

Why are you going out of your way to say what everyone already knows?

People are actually debating on semantics on this forum all the time, why are u mad?

hieronymus
38 minutes ago, Elohim said:

All you need to do is look at his commentary and decision-making. He's made it this far because of profiting from other people. On his own, he's nothing more than your average 2008 edgelord with an exorbitantly wealthy backing and good lawyers. Yes, he is fûcking stupid. Try educating yourself on things before you speak on them.

Edited by hieronymus

NATAH
50 minutes ago, Elohim said:

if he was smart, twitter would be a good functioning app...

he complained that the paris opening ceremony was satanic when he previously wore satanic imagery at an event. that is stupid.

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

LaLa
1 hour ago, Elohim said:

I think it's a power-play with Grimes, he wants to hurt her. His other young kids are more of sperm donor situations, less emotions involved I'd reckon 

Helxig
7 hours ago, Elohim said:

You have a completely wrong idea of how people get rich. Stupid people do get far, very often. Making a lot of people doesn't equate to intelligence

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

MadArchitect
8 hours ago, Elohim said:

also you guys saying “he shouldn’t raise his kids, look at how he treats his trans kid”, guys c’mon this is not how to world works, this is maybe how the internet works. It’s not that his behaviors are acceptable imo but it is what it is.

this IS how the world works, if you only support your child under conditions and until they stop fulfilling your expectations, you should not be a parent, point end case, if you cant accept the possibility of a trans son or daughter, dont be a parent.