Bambino

LG7 Collabs  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want feats on LG7?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Lucas

Born This Way is her best album and it doesn't have any so it's a no for me. But I don't mind a remix with an A list singer as a single

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Sherry

She said herself. 

We only have the WEEKNDDDDDDD :stupidoreo:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

River
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Born This Way is her best album and it doesn't have any so it's a no for me. But I don't mind a remix with an A list singer as a single

Clarence Clemons is the feature artist in Hair and TEOG in some sense

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

WhiteWitch

No. Chromatica had too many, and part of my initial thoughts were that the features overshadow the rest of the album and break the cohesion of the project. I am also not interested in interludes or songs that flow into each other. I was exhausted with Interludes before Chromatica. I personally would prefer 10-15 songs between 2.5-4min long, 1-2 features max, and zero interludes unless they are baked into the overall song itself. And every song better start and stop clean, or at least seem like it. I’ll happily accept a longer tracklist too, even if it has fillers. Personally I think a lot of opinions about tracklist length and filler songs are…. Ridiculous and inflated. My ideal album length is 45m minimum. Ideally 1-1.5hrs Anything less feels short, abrupt, and like an EP unless it is really well done.

WhiteWitch
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Born This Way (Special Edition) is the bar, truly. I would relive that era in a heartbeat 

WhiteWitch
4 minutes ago, River said:

That’s a good callout, but I would argue that instrument and production features should be classified differently from vocal features. I would be more open to Clarence Clemons style than vocal features rn

• Like 1

River
1 minute ago, WhiteWitch said:

That’s a good callout, but I would argue that instrument and production features should be classified differently from vocal features. I would be more open to Clarence Clemons style than vocal features rn

yeah I would love a solo part of Brian Newman or a short interlude of them freestyling jazz :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

Lucas
7 minutes ago, River said:

Indeed but he just played an instrument on the song. I guess we are only talking about vocals from other singers here :happy:

DitaDolla

honestly just her and the music is perfect 

a SOLO SOLO album

And NO remixes, I feel that they often cheapen the songs and the feature itself feels out of place 

phantasmas

if they actually go back n forth with each other like on Hey Girl then yeah

but if theyre just singing over each other like Rain on Me then naww

Bradley

Yes. I don't see why she needs to be precious about it. Having a feature with a major artist like Ariana only boosts her appeal and makes her eligible for collaboration Grammys, which she's very good at winning. She also has amazing chemistry with anyone she works with so it's always a win-win for her when she collabs.

Edited by Bradley
  • Like 1

Bonkers

One foot.

Two feet.

Not "Feats"

And no, I think feet should be kept on OnlyFans so the creators can get paid what they deserve.

E7-bdcSXEAQRMNm.jpg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates