đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mon truc en plumes performance with old movies effects

Simon

Featured Posts

Simon

https://twitter.com/i/status/1818428400756810034

Why didn't the organizers think of using such effects in Gaga's performance? It looks 100 times more interesting and nicely reflects how Gaga would have found herself in those times.

*I don't know how to paste embedded link from twitter sorry

Edited by Simon
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

NATAH
10 minutes ago, Simon said:

Why didn't the organizers think of using such effects in Gaga's performance? It looks 100 times more interesting and nicely reflects how Gaga would have found herself in those times.

because how would they? for a LIVE performance? :poot: (i know it was pre-recorded but that was a last minute change to avoid the rain)

suddenly editing her section would disconnect it entirely from the whole ceremony

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

itsalice
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

because how would they? for a LIVE performance? :poot: (i know it was pre-recorded but that was a last minute change to avoid the rain)

suddenly editing her section would disconnect it entirely from the whole ceremony

They still had to edit the video even if it was pre-recorded? 

They would also have time to add that old vintage effect, you can do it in like 15 mins. :trollga:

weed

Oooo I would love it. and that sense of sped up footage

• Like 1

Bonkiii

I don’t like it. You can barely hear the music and trust me general audience would have hated it… moreover her costume doesn’t shine anymore and why do that if the original performance isn’t that old either :D

• Like 1

NATAH
59 minutes ago, itsalice said:

They still had to edit the video even if it was pre-recorded? 

They would also have time to add that old vintage effect, you can do it in like 15 mins. :trollga:

best not fix what isn't broken, especially for something as major as the olympics when you're already enacting the emergency plan :huntyga:

mother, what must i do?

Simon
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

It's not a technical problem to add vintage effect to a screen. Even live screen. You don't have to edit anything, just add effect - like full screen shaders in games ;) 

Quentin
1 hour ago, Simon said:

*I don't know how to paste embedded link from twitter sorry

You must replace "x" by "twitter" in the link :)

Edit: oh you already did

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

NATAH
1 hour ago, Simon said:

It's not a technical problem to add vintage effect to a screen. Even live screen. You don't have to edit anything, just add effect - like full screen shaders in games ;) 

but the song is from the 1960s so it would look really weird to have it in black and white

mother, what must i do?