Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Why LG7 Will Rock

Economy

Featured Posts

Grim

As much as I'd love it, I don't want to get my hopes up and then get disappointed with otherwise amazing album

Imagine if she teased an album like BTW with snippets of Electric Chappel and Government Hooker, we'd probably be speculating pretty similar stuff just for the album to turn out to be electronic dance pop

Edited by Grim
I'm probably wrong
  • Like 1

erfaan

I don't think it'll be rock but rather rock inspired especially since she uploaded that insta photo saying "I'm not making a rock album". It will heavily be influenced by the rock genre mixed with techno/industrial sound based on the snippets tbh

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma
16 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I wouldn’t lose hope in it, it could always be an electronic ballad, nothing with raw instruments but more synth driven and slower :woohoo:

I was rambling and shocked yesterday lol but now thinking more clearly there’s definitely room for a ballad. Something resembling Speechless, maybe? A glam rock with a slower synth? I wonder how it would sound. 

rvfzme
22 minutes ago, erfaan said:

I don't think it'll be rock but rather rock inspired especially since she uploaded that insta photo saying "I'm not making a rock album". It will heavily be influenced by the rock genre mixed with techno/industrial sound based on the snippets tbh

Gesaffelstein vibes 

• Like 1

Bronco
12 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i was hoping more of a glam rock... like rebell yeah, flesh for fantasy.... type than metallica but i think its still popmusic after all. 

Ngl this made me think of Voodoo Child & Heads Will Roll

And ngl Gaga would destroy

SpanishChaosAngel

i dont think it is rock, its techno and the agressive bass may sound like an electric guitar, we will have to wait

FGGrayson
9 hours ago, liamgaga said:

I think the lead single, or maybe all the singles will be pop-ish and more radio friendly (think applause VS swine or born this way VS heavy metal lover) but I think they’re will be some rock/industrial songs on the album

Most likely, Dance in the Shadows sounded more easy listening and pop-ish, she probably gonna have some electro-industrial and also somo synth 80s pop songs to make singles

2 hours ago, Rafau said:

Gesaffelstein vibes 

Yup, u can hear it and he in fact has electro industrial songs, excited af

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
  • Thanks 1