đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga shares snippet of LG7 outside Paris

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Red

I keep updating this thread regularly to see if anyone miraculously remastered the snippets with AI :brat:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

WhiteHotForever

I’m late to the party, but do we know what she’s most likely singing in the second snippet?

In the first snippet it’s Abracadabra, right? But what she’s singing in the end?

Gorehound
Just now, WhiteHotForever said:

I’m late to the party, but do we know what she’s most likely singing in the second snippet?

In the first snippet it’s Abracadabra, right? But what she’s singing in the end?

Apparently it's "I've become a notorious being"

I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

atemybrain

This is the first time I haven’t seen one negative thing about something Gaga related in like 10+ years. Her magnum opus truly is coming. :cheeky:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2

doja scat
3 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

the way christina GRABBED that mic mad as hell when the other lady started screaming :air:

Edited by doja scat
don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

erfaan

Also something just feels so correct about me starting to DJ'ing at the big gay clubs in Sydney, Australia in the last year and this music sounds perfect for the clubs. Can't wait to play new Gaga on repeat :staymad:

Edited by erfaan
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

Bowman

I don’t know why but the abracadabra one is kind of reminding me on Von Dutch? Like the vibe of it… I need to listen to these snippets with headphones :giveup:

it’s kinda giving BR vocals with the dabRAHH, classic Gaga 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
21 minutes ago, Red said:

I keep updating this thread regularly to see if anyone miraculously remastered the snippets with AI :brat:

i keep opening the website hoping to see "Gaga posts snippets on her story" :franminervini:

mother, what must i do?

Red
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i keep opening the website hoping to see "Gaga posts snippets on her story" :franminervini:

She really said “French rights!” :brat:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1

atemybrain
10 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I don’t know why but the abracadabra one is kind of reminding me on Von Dutch? Like the vibe of it… I need to listen to these snippets with headphones :giveup:

And it’s giving me that extra OOMPH that Von Dutch barely misses too :lolly:

That’s the thing about Gaga. She always adds that extra energy to music that only she can give. It’s so strange and literally like a sixth sense she has. 

Edited by atemybrain
  • Thanks 1

itsalice

Where are these people who re-creates snippets into studio versions. WE NEED YOU C'MON :messga:

• YAAAS 1

OMonster

Abracadabra sounds like classic Gaga. Her vocal intonation reminds me of Poker Face meets Aura. The second snippet also has that Aura-esque vocalisation, which is reminiscent of Judas, Poker Face and Bad Romance too. These are the kind of Gaga flares that Chromatica was missing. Abracadabra very much just sounds like it's got the potential to be a proper earworm kind of song, in the same vein of PF and BR.

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Cello
31 minutes ago, Bowman said:

yes you're so right! 

she/her đź’— free my mind
  • YAAAS 1