Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new video

The Pretty Reckless - For I Am Death


StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

The Pretty Reckless have put out their first music in 4 years. For I Am Death is presumed to be the lead single off their upcoming fifth studio album and it has an accompanying music video:

Sounds so good! Its been so long since their last album and they've been working on their current one since 2023 so it's long overdue. Hope there's a big announcement soon! :excited2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mirrion Rizzons

Listened to just tonight the other day for the first time in ages, excited to check this new album out! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

angelduuh

I was obsessed with the Light Me Up album. It's been a while, definitely checking their new stuff! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...